ENEMIES AGAIN!! REAL ENEMIES!!

Forever Best Enemies

-Maya's Pov-

 I was walking to school alone.

-In drama class-

I slowly was walking to school with my head looking at the floor. I couldn't stop thinking about the 'incident' between Yoseob and me on Friday. I couldn't stop thinking about Yoseob...I enter my class and directly go to my seat. I slowly turn my head to see if Yoseob is there. He's not. I look away. Soon the bell rings and everyone sits in their seats. Mr.L starts talking about random stuff like always. I sort of listen but my mind is filled with Yoseob! How can I listen!! Soon I hear someone sit down in the seat beside me. I slowly turn my head and slightly open my mouth. 

"Sorry, Mr.L. I woke up late." Yoseob says. He looks at me but then looks at Mr.L. The whole period, Mr.L just described different kinds of actors and some other stuff. I was nearly bored to death! The bell finally rang and I was happy! I grabbed my stuff and quickly left the class. I didn't want to see Yoseob after seeing him the whole freakin' period! I look back to see if Yoseob came out. Ah! Why I'm even doing that!? Ahhh! I look front and spot Lee Sung sitting under a tree. I smile and walk to her. I sit next to her and tap her shoulder. She looks at me in a depressing look.

"Maya~I'm sad." She looks down at the floor. I sort of laugh.

"Yah~! Why? Your suppose to be the happy Lee Sung! My happy Lee Sung! Why are you sad?" She looks at me with her sad face.

"You! And Yoseob! Wae? Why did you guys break up?!" My smile turns from a smile to a frown. Lee Sung grabs my hand.

"Maya...What happen between you and Yoseob?" 

Tears start to come out my eyes. I rub them with my hand. 

"Nothing happen. We're just not talking." Lee Sung grabs my shoulders.

"Maya! Not talking?! Thats breaking up!" I make a weak smile.

"Oh! Well, yeah...w-we did b-break up. haha. But it's ok. We need a break. haha!" Lee Sung gets irritated.

"Maya! How can you say that when it's not ok! You are not ok! You need Yoseob! You miss him!" 

I look away. 

"No. I don't need Yoseob nor do I miss him." I say softly. Lee Sung sighs. She gets up and then grabs my hand. I look at her. She starts dragging me somewhere. I tell Lee Sung where we're going but she doesn't listen. We stop in front of KiKwang and Yoseob. We make eye-contact (Yoseob and Maya). Yoseob looks at Lee Sung. KiKwang looks at me. 

"Yah! Yoseob! Look what you did to Maya! How could you do this to her?! Didn't you love her?!" I widen my eyes after hearing Lee Sung say that. 

"Lee Sung! Stop! It's not Yoseob's fault that we...broke up." I say softly. Lee Sung lets go of me and looks at me in a mad face.

"How could it not be his fault?!" 

"BECAUSE I BROKE UP WITH HIM!!!" I shout which makes some people stare. Lee Sung stays silent. I look at Yoseob then slowly look at the floor. I begin walking away when Yoseob says something that gets me angry.

"Yah! Flat chested girl! Who said you broke up with me?" I turn around and tighten my fists. Yoseob makes a smirk.

"I broke up with you. Don't you remember?" Some people start whispering. Now I'm REALLY ANGRY!

"What?! Ha! I can't believe you forgot!" I start walking up to Yoseob. I make a smirk.

"Ummm, I think YOU forgot what happen. I BROKE UP WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"Really? Are you sure about that? Because I remember I was the one who said 'lets break up'." 

"You! YOU! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE!!!! AHHHH!! SUCH A TOTAL IN JERK!!!!" He smiles.

"Thank you! I appreciate that!" 

I just want to punch him on the face so much!!!! Why can't I do it?????!!!!!!! Before I could say anything, the bell rings. Yoseob waves a bye-bye sign and leaves while laughing. Lee Sung looks at me.

"Ma-" 

"Ahhhhh!!!! I HATE YOSEOB SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!" I mess up my hair.

-End of school-

 I'm walking home alone again. No Yoseob. Who cares! I hate him forever!!!! He embarrassed me today calling me 'flat chested girl' like on our culmination day. AHHH!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Hello~!!! Hmmm...Yoseob and Maya....MAYO couple. sigh. Anyway I'd like to ask you guys, my readers, something. I'm asking this bcuz I love u guys and because I don't know. hehehehehe :D