BOY+GIRLFRENEMIES!!!

Forever Best Enemies

*The pic probably doesn't go with this chapter but I just wanted to put it! >,<*

"Yoseobie~!" Maya kisses Yoseob on the cheek. He grabs her cheeks.

"Your so cute!" They both kiss each other passionatly. Yoseob starts taking off Maya's shirt. She takes off his shirt and touches his chest. He begins kissing her on the neck, what she enjoys the most. Biting, and gently and softly.

"Yoseob...you do it...so nice." Yoseob stops and looks at Maya. He smiles.

"Want me to do it more?" Maya nods. Yoseob begins biting and her neck harder. Maya winces but enjoys it. Yoseob stops and looks at her.

"Maya...Maya..." She nods.

"MAYA!" Yoseob hits her head. Maya wakes up and feels her head. She looks up and see's Lee Sung.

"Wake up! We got to hurry!" Maya gets up and starts getting ready. She packs her things and begins walking out the door with Lee Sung. On the way walking, they both see KiKwang and Yoseob coming out of their room. KiKwang notices them and waves. Yoseob looks and smiles. Maya smiles back, shyly.

"Do you guys need help?" KiKwang asks while walking to Maya and Lee Sung. Without getting a response, KiKwang grabs Maya's bag and tells Yoseob to grab Lee Sung's. KiKwang and Lee Sung begin walking, leaving Yoseob and Maya in the back. They both smile at each other.

"I kept thinking about you the whole night..." Yoseob says in a cute and shy voice.

"I dreamed about you..." Maya blushes. Yoseob was curious.

"What was your dream of me? Was it THAT?" Maya hits Yoseob.

"Aniyo! Why would I dream like that?!" Yoseob makes a smirk.

"Because-" Yoseob was cut off by KiKwang grabbing Maya's hand.

"Babe, you should've told me to wait for you." Maya gently lets go of KiKwang's hand.

"Oh. Umm, Yoseob was telling me something..." KiKwang looks at Yoseob. He looks back at Maya and smiles. He grabs her hand again. He holds it tighter, preventing Maya from letting go. He drags her with him. Maya looks back at Yoseob thinking he will grab her hand from KiKwang. He didn't.

   They get on the bus and everyone is tired. Some people were talking while others were sleeping. Maya was sitting with KiKwang. Yoseob sat with Lee Sung. Lee Sung was asleep, so Yoseob just looked out the window. Maya was doing the same on the other side.

"Are you ok?" KiKwang grabs Maya's hand. She looks at him.

"I'm fine. Just a little tired."

"Put your head here. I'll wake you up when we arrive." KiKwang gently puts Maya's head on his shoulder.

"Thanks KiKwang." Maya closed her eyes. 'Yoseob...I want to put my head on your shoulder' Maya says in her head. She soon falls asleep.

Maya wakes up in surprise mode. She looks around the room. It was her own room. She grabbed her phone and looked at the time.

"3:30? What time did we get-" The door opens. It's Maya's sister.

"Omma told me to bring you some porridge she made." She hands Maya the bowl of porridge.

"Komawo Yan." Yan just smiles.

"Ah! Unnie? Who was that guy that dropped you off here?" Maya was confused.

"Guy? How did he look?" Yan tries to remember.

"He had black hair."

"And?"

"I don't remember anything else. He was nice though." Maya thought for a minute. 'Must of been KiKwang.' Maya  gets ready for bed. She grabs her phone and goes to her bed. She covers herself with the blankets and texts Yoseob.

From: YaYa

*I miss you!! Ah! Today...don't misunderstand. I forgot me and KiKwang are 'dating'. I'll try to tell him tomorrow. Goodnight!!! Love you! My boyfrenemy!*

Minutes later, Maya gets a text.

From Aegyo Prince

*I miss you more! Don't worry. I know you only love me~. And tomorrow I'll be with you when you tell him. Love you! Goodnight! My girlfrenemy! :D*

Maya smiles. She hugs her phone.

------------------------

Maya starts walking to school. She's walking nervously. 'I hope KiKwang doesn't hate me...' She says in her mind. All of a sudden, someone grabs her waist.

"Yoseob! Why do you always do that!"

"Because I want to surprise you~!" They both laugh. Yoseob finally lets go after Maya told him she would 'break up' with him.

"I'm just kidding!"

"I know."

"So why'd you let go?"

"Why?! You didn't want me to let go?" Maya blushes.

"Ani!" Maya blushes more. Yoseob just laughs.

"Your cute when you blush."

-Flashback-

"You know. You look really cute when you blush." He messes with her hair and walks away. He told her she looked cute...but her heart didn't react to it...

-End of flashback-

"Maya. Maya~" Maya comes back. Yoseob was worried.

"Are you ok?" Maya nods. Yoseob looks at her and kisses her nose.

"I'm glad~! Ka! Lets go!" Maya nods and they both walk to school, hand-in-hand.

-----------------------

The bell rang and Maya was waiting for Yoseob and KiKwang to come. They came and smiled at her. She smiled back. KiKwang kissed her. Yoseob tightened his fist but bared with it.

"KiKwang...I have something to say..."

"What?"

"I..." Yoseob smiles and grabs Maya's hand.

"Maya and I are boyfrenemy and girlfrenemy."

"What?" Yoseob sighed and picked his hand holding Maya's hand up to show KiKwang.

"We're going out! Now you understand?" KiKwang just looked at both of them.

" So you just used me?"

"KiKwang...I didn't. It's just... the more me and Yoseob became more mad-"

"Just shutup! I don't need to hear what happen between you and Yoseob." Yoseob let go of Maya's hand and grabbed KiKwangs collar.

"Don't yell at my girlfrenemy!" KiKwang shoves Yoseob's hands away. He walks away. Maya tries to run to him but Yoseob stops her.

"Don't worry. He'll be back to himself in a few days." Yoseob looks at Maya. A tear comes out of her eye. Yoseob grabs her face and kisses the tear. He smiles.

"Now the tear isn't sad." Maya smiles. Yoseob grabs Maya's hand and they start walking. Maya was realizing that Yoseob didn't stop at the block where they always parted.

"Yoseob? Why are we heading only in the direction to my house?" Yoseob smiles.

"Because I'm going to meet your parents~!" Maya's eyes widened.

*Hi guys!!!! Like it? I know I always say that. hehe You guys probably got tired of the 'like it? or starting to like it?" ^ ^ Anyway, Maya and Yoseob...they are boyfrenemy and girlfrenemy!! It probably sounds cheesy or weird but I thought it was cute since Maya and Yoseob are still enemies and they are boyfriend and girlfriend!!! You guys probably don't get me but it's ok! I sort of don't get myself!! :D READ UNTIL THE END!!!! I don't know when I will end this. hehe Updates will come soon!!!*