part 2

Does heaven ever have rain...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your reactions made me wonder should I continue writing or not...uhmmm, kinda sad a little...Still, I wanted write this story so I'm going to finish it. Thank you for your reading ^^

From then, the relationship between Kwon Ji Yong and Lee Seungri, in a certain aspect, wonderfully changed. Before they were like strangers, one hated the other and one looked down the other one. And after that meeting in the rain, they were like…a cat and a mouse, one liked teasing the other, one just wanted to run far away from the other one as fast as possible. Life, just couldn’t be predicted.

“ Captain ! Please leave.”

“ Why ?”

“ Because this is my tent, not your !”

“ So ?”

“ I need to rest.”

“ And ?”

“ You’re lying on my bed.”

“ So ?”

“ Captain !!! I repeat loudly again, THIS IS MY TENT !!!”

And Kwon Ji Yong once again successfully teased a certain little Panda till he went mad. He laughed like crazy. He reached his hand to pat Seungri’s head.

“ Alright. Enough for today. Goodnight, little Panda.”

Lee Seungri looked at the cocky smile of his Captain and he really, really wanted to throw a fist to it so much, but…calm down, calm down, Seungri, just ignore him, just see him like the air, like nothing…

“ Ah, better not piss yourself while sleeping, you can at least do that, right ?”

Forget it…He really wants to kill Kwon Ji Yong, kill him , kill him !!!! Seungri screamed loudly in his mind but unfortunately, sadly, he couldn’t.

“ Seungri, Captain really likes you.”

Seungri nearly choked on his water when he heard his teamates talked to him.

“ What ??”

“ You can’t see ?”

“ Yes !! All he did was only bullying me. Why do you see that he likes me ??”

“ Hahaha, he likes teasing you but you must admit, he really seriously trained you so well. Your skills and strength improved so much, much than when you trained yourself alone, right ? He taught you all he knew, and no one could have that privilege like you. See, enough for reason why we saw that he likes you.”

Seungri wanted to say something to against his teamates’s words, but he really had to admit, they were true about how Ji Yong treated him near days. Although all the training Kwon Ji Yong gave him almost made him tired to death, but really, it did make him stronger and stronger day by day. Seungri looked at the cocky Dragon who was standing not too far away and wondered to himself, this stupid Captain of him, really is good to him….really…

Till the day Lee Seungri had to kill, kill alive people, first in his life, then he knew, yeah, Kwon Ji Yong, in truth, was a very nice and sensitive person, who he could call “ brother”…

When Seungri shot that enemy’s head and watched him to fall down and died with his opening eyes, he always had nightmares after that. After all, Lee Seungri was just a teenage at that time, he didn’t kill even a chicken and then, suddenly, he must kill person, he must finish a life, if he didn’t want to die…Cruel world, reality world, Seungri had to learn about that. It was too hard to bear it alone, and luckily, Kwon Ji Yong was here.

“ Move ! I want to ly down !”

“ But, Captain, it’s my bed !”

“ So ? Move, I want to sleep.”

“ Captain !!!”

Kwon Ji Yong just kicked Seungri’s and forcefully lied on Seungri’s bed. He pulled Seungri down and used his hand to stop Seungri’s struggling.

“ Sleep. You look like a Death Panda, not fun at all.”

“ Captain…”

“ Killing isn’t easy but then, it must become a habit.”

“…”

“ Your family is still in your Hometown, right ?”

“ yes.”

“ How many people in your family ?”

“ It has my mother, my father and my little sister.”

“ Who do you look like ?”

“ Both. A little of my father and little from my mother.”

“ Your sister looks alike you ?”

“ Yes, she’s almost like my twin.”

“ They must love you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter