part 1

Does heaven ever have rain...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I decided to split this oneshot into three part because it was quite long. Thank you for your reading

It was a rainy season in Lee Seungri’s memory.

That year, war broke out and all men who still had strength all had to join the army.

Lee Seungri at that time, he was only a teenage, a sixteen years boy who still went to high school and didn’t know anything about fighting or killing. But, he must go. Because he had to protect  his mother, his father, his little sister , he would rather sacrifice himself than let them be in danger or death. The day he left his hometown and came to the battlefield, his family cried so much. His mother and his little sister just hugged him tightly and said to him that please don’t go, don’t go, let die together , they can’t let him die alone in somewhere far away, just die together….His father didn’t say anything but his eyes were too red,his hair almost turned white in one night, and Seungri understood, his father wished that he were the one to go….Seungri could only try to smile to calm his family down. How could he let them die ? Although Seungri was too young, but he’s still a man. What he needs to protect, he’ll use his life to do. When the time came, Seungri gently hugged every member of his family and then walked away. He didn’t turn back to look at them again, he only wanted to show them his strong back, he didn’t want them to see his tears…

Seungri was sent to an army in a big city. And that where he had met Kwon Ji Yong. Kwon Ji Yong, the captain of Seungri’s squad, the first time he saw Seungri, he said coldly.

“ Who let this sick chicken come to my squad ?”

Honestly speaking,comparing to the one who came together with him to the squad, Seungri looked quite thin and short, it made him look like weak type people, who was scared of anything and always wanted to run away when danger came. Kwon Ji Yong hates that kind of people the most. He decided that he won’t let this sick chicken live easily like a prince in his Squad.  And Seungri happenly was his poor victim. Seungri was bewildered with that cocky captain, didn’t know what was waiting for him.

And when Seungri understood what sistuation he was received, he just didn’t believe the reason why Kwon Ji Yong hated him. So childish. Seungri looked at the Dragon, the nick name of that cocky captain, who was smiling to the rest of the squad, and when it came to Seungri, the smile disappeared and only the cold glance remained. Kwon Ji Yong has never smiled to him, and never treated him like his teammate. He still thought of Seungri was a cockscomb, and didn’t even take any care for him. Seungri really wanted to shout at his face, why do you just look at my appreance and judge me like that ??? But Seungri tried to hold back, if he did, all things would only go worse. And more important, Seungri is also stubborn and proud person, so he decided to show Kwon Ji Yong, how wrong he was with his own way, and made Kwon Ji Yong had to feel shame when he lost to Seungri !! Kwon Ji Yong, wait for it !!

And from then, Seungri used all his time for training.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter