part 3

Does heaven ever have rain...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The story may end like this, once again, Sad Ending, right ? My style :))But then, I want this story be a happy ending, so...part 4 will be the answer ^^ You didn't give me comments, I just can't know what my readers are thinking about this story, this plot...But still, I have readers : ZelihaCaluk,may_aa,Popybruenner  who gave me courage to complete this story. Thank you so much :"> Thank for all your reading too ^^ I 

However,

After all, it was still war at that time. And War which means the loss, the pain and…the Death.

“ This is a emergency mission. Kwon Ji Yong, you may…sacrifice yourself.”

“ Yes Sir ! I’m a solider and I know my responsibility to protect this country !”

“ Good ! Kwon Ji Yong, we will give you privileges. What do you want to do ?”

“ Sir ! I want you to make sure of my family’s life, they must live well. And…Sir, one more favor from me…Lee seungri, my teammate….please don’t let him be in the army anymore, let him come back his hometown…”

“ I understand. That teammate of you, seems like you care so much for him.”

“ Yes sir. I see him like…my little brother so…”

Seungri, my last gift for you. I guess that you must feel very sad or you’ll be very angry if you know about this. I’m sorry, but I don’t feel any regret, not at all.

Because I want to make you happy, even if…even if…I’m gone far away, far away…

Because…

“ Ji Yong !! Ji Yong !! I heard about the mission, I want to go with you !!”

“ Lee Seungri !! What the hell are you saying ?? Mission isn’t a game, don’t be childish.”

“ Ji Yong !!! This mission is a death mission. You may…may…No, I want to go with you, I can fight together with you !”

“ Seungri ! You’re just a newbie. You can’t go with me. Wake up from your dream, don’t become my burden. Stay still and take my order. Understand ??”

I know your feeling, Seungri. I know. Even though you still don’t understand your feeling for me clearly, but I know. You want to go, and die together with me. Enough, so enough for me, my little Panda.

But, how can I, how can I let you be in danger and die…how can I…

I’m sorry, Seungri.

I’m sorry.

Let me be selfish this time.

Stay and…let me go…

Seungri, I…really…

Seungri chased after Ji Yong in the rain. It was raining so hard, Seungri couldn’t see Ji Yong’s shadow clearly, he felt that just in a blink, and then, Ji Yong would disappear, would fade away, and…he couldn’t find him again, can’t…

“ Ji Yong !!!”

Seungri’s voice was shaken because of fear. He run to Ji Yong and hugged him tightly from behind. He was scared, too scared with the thought of losing this person. Why…why does he feel like that…

Kwon Ji Yong really wanted to turn back and hugged Seungri tightly into his arms. But, he couldn’t do that. It was so lucky, that Seungri still didn’t know about his feeling, about their relationship, so even without him, Seungri…can still continue his life, have a family and be happy…

He used to have so many plans for them.

When the wars stops, he’ll follow Seungri back to his hometown. Then he will confess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter