Chapter 4

My Teacher and I

 

 

Siwon's POV

 

We were almost at school. I didn't drop her in front of the school because then kids would find out that we were married. I slowed the car down and Rachel was about to get out. I pulled her back and kissed her. She blushed and said goodbye while getting out of the car. It was cute how she still blushed when I kissed her. I watched her walk to school quickly still with her face down

 I parked at school and went into the staff room. I went to my desk and put down my things when all of a sudden someone slapped my back. I turned around to see Jaejoong smiling.

 

"Hey!" I say.

 

"Ready for another day?"

 

"Yup!" I said smiling widely.

 

"What's so special? You're smiling like crazy."

 

"Am I?"

 

"Anyway, I got to go for class."

 

"Ok, bye."

 

I watched as Jaejoong walked to his class. He was the music teacher at school. Rachel was one of his students and she came home and always talked about how fun his class was.

 I didn't have a class for first period so I pulled out some papers that I still had to mark.  I pulled out some of the journals the students had written in class yesterday and started to read over them.

 I finally came to Rachel’s journal and opened it to the page I was supposed to correct.  She had written her journal and had also found time to decorate the page. I started to read through the journal. The journal was a short story or poem they had to writhe about any topic they wanted. I knew Rachel could write things easily but she also tended to make her short stories into very long stories. At home she wrote stories for fun and I had read some of them before. It was surprising that she was able to keep her story only a page long.

She had basically written a short poem on meeting someone they loved. I finished correcting the rest of the books and put them away and got ready for Rachel’s class. Today I planned to give them a reading from a book and give them some questions to go along with the reading. I wanted to read the assignment that I had given them yesterday. I was waiting in front of Rachel’s class when I realized I still had my jacket on.