Not you again !

Unacceptable Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa-“, Yeolmie plunged on Chanyeol’s bed with her eyes still locked on the phone in her hands.

“Grandma said the girl’s a beauty and that I will have a very kind and nice sister-in-law”

Chanyeol wanted to puke at the idea and the words about the unknown girl who he had called ‘gold-digger’ since that night. “Whatever. She’s just looking at our wealth and I bet that’s the reason she said yes to the wedding”, Chanyeol scoffed while fixing his coat and tie. Eventually, he had a dinner with the girl’s family which he totally wanted to wreck the dinner into tragedy.

“Oppa, do you know what her name is ?”

Chanyeol turned to his sister, “No.”, he replied short.

“I think its Chaerin or something-”,

“How did you know ?”, Chanyeol asked as he plopped on the sofa opposite to his bed and fumbled with his phone.

“I overheard Grandma talking with Aunt Leyra that day”,

Chanyeol stared at her sister with his mind wandered out of the room. A face came to his mind. A face he missed all the time.

Mum..

It’s a good thing that her sister took after their mother’s face, at least he could just stare at Yeolmie’s face whenever he missed his mother. A few knock came to the door before it was opened and one of his maid’s figure could be seen entering, “Master Chan, the car is ready.”

Chanyeol walked up from the sofa and once again looked in the mirror for the last time. He smirked while giving the last touch on his hair and walked out of the door, receiving a cheerful wave from Yeolmie. Reaching the huge wooden front door of the mansion, Chanyeol could see his grandmother was already in the car, alone. No sign of his old man, none at all. Rage started to build in his heart. Chanyeol got into the back seat and slammed the door close, making his grandma threw a lethal stare.

“Don’t you dare make any trouble..”, grandma spoke strictly.

Chanyeol threw his sight out the window while enjoying the busy night of Seoul with lights all over the road and people walking, cycling and some were jogging along the street. He was thinking how those people could enjoy every second of their life while his was controlled by the so-called loving and perfect family. No one could ever un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter