The Confession

Unacceptable Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT THE ?!”, Chanyeol scowled as he stood up from his seat and worst from the family table which all his uncles, aunties and his grandmother were seating. Her younger sister, Yeolmie was already palming her face down from embarrassment.

The guy cursing above is Park Chanyeol, currently a student in the local college in Seoul and a son to a well known and successful businessman. He had a bit of temperly problem and how he expressed his feelings. Chanyeol lost his mother to an accident and impossibly close to his father. He stood up fast enough to cause the chair he was seating crashed onto the floor. Chanyeol was heaving as he stared straight into the old woman’s eyes, obviously furious about the idea or more to the command given by his grandmother.

“I can’t accept this. No, I WON’T ACCEPT THIS !”, his husky voice was loud enough for the whole room to widen their eyes and whispered with each other. The old woman scoffed as she turned her sight from the tea cup to the lad standing.

“Do I look like I’m asking for your opinion ?”, she asked mockingly. Chanyeol’s eyes widened and tears could be seen pooling in his eyes. He couldn’t believe what he just heard and he definitely couldn’t believe that his father was staying still along the conversation. Not that he expected anything from the old man either, but at least he should say something instead of enjoying his meal. Chanyeol became more furious and he decided to leave the family dinner meeting.

“This is total bull !”, he threw the napkin in his hand heartlessly onto the ground and walked to the huge door behind him. Before he could get any closer to the door, he stopped as the shaky old voice called out to him.

“Chan ah..”, the voice was softer and gentler than before, “..trust me this time. Its for your own sake..”

Chanyeol couldn’t listen to any of it anymore, he walked out of the door and slammed close the innocent piece of wood behind him. Reaching for his helmet on the counter, he put it on immediately and jumped on his motorbike before zooming out of the restaurant’s porch.

Bull, bull, bull ! Marriage ? He scoffed under the tinted helmet, mocking at the idea. Marriage my !

**********

“I’m homeee !”, a wide smile plastered on her face as she entered the house. Her eyes were looking for any possible person in the house. To her surprise, both her parents were seating in the living room for what seemed like they were waiting for her.

“What’s up ?”, she smiled as she stepped in the living room to join t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter