002 Seeing

A perfect pain-killer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oh! I missed it”

 

Yixing smacked on his forehead. He bit his lower lip and roamed his eyes over the road to find a parking lot.

Today was Thursday and within thirty minutes he had to appear in front of the girl, Gaeul, the girl who has come for the blind date.

 

“Don’t forget to take some roses Xingiia. She loves yellow roses”

 

That was Luhan’s advice. He knew Gaeul. She was Sehun’s friend so this blind date was not completely a blind date.

 

Yixing missed the floral stall and he was driving his vehicle on one way traffic file. So he needed a parking lot to walk back to the floral stall.

Parking his car near to a big blue color building with glamorous walls named “Red devils”, Yixing unfastened the seatbelts. Then he walked towards to the floral stall a few meters away from Red devils.

He stepped in to the floral stall and cast his eyes over the space to find a sales assistant.

 

“Hello may I help you Sir?”

 

“Err… yes I want some r…roses, yellow roses”

 

“A bouquet or a bunch you need sir?”

 

Yixing rubbed his forehead, even he was an expert in his field he was hopeless to gave a proper answer.

 

“Bunch or bouquet? Bunch or bouquet?..Luhan, what the hell I have to say now?”

 

The sale assistant, girl in a red and green dotted uniform understood the mental background of the customer, a young handsome man who was standing in front of her with a hopeless manner. She wrapped six pretty yellow roses together with a golden ribbon. She smiled politely with the customer and handed over flowers to him.

 

“Here it is Sir. 26000 Won please”

 

“Here, thank you”

 

Yixing paid the bill and quickly moved out of the floral stall hiding his blushed cheeks from the sale’s assistant.

 

“Ugh!! I acted like a teenager. Why I couldn’t be able to handle that simple incident? Flowers, perfumes Err they kill me” 

 

Talking to himself with a low voice Yixing walked along the pavement. He checked his wrist watch.

 

“Ugh I have only fifteen minutes and how am I supposed to clean myself?  I told Luhan, this will not be worked. How can I ensure about my free Thursday? Now today I had to do an emergency surgery even Thursday is my off day. Huh!!! Luhan knows logics. Logics, my . That man doesn’t ever understand the thing I have described him million times that I’m not a guy who can….. Hello what’s going on here?”

 

Seeing a bunch of girls and boys that circling on the pavement, Yixing slowly reduced his walking speed. He couldn’t see the thing that they had covered by standing around it.

 

“Does someone get hurt?”

 

Yixing grabbed coat of nearby person and asked. But the owner of the coat didn’t give a proper answer. That boy was very busy with his mobile to capture something.

Yixing pulled two of them and pushed his head though the human fence to get a view of front.

 

A man with golden brown hair was laid on the ground curling his body in his knees. His face was hided under his chest so Yixing couldn’t notice him.

Yixing saw bleeding arms of the stranger on the ground. Yixing was shaking his head thinking the ridiculous behavior of buzzing girls and boys who were struggling to take photos of the man without calling paramedical service giving hand to get him up.

 

Yixing stepped forward to man and gently placed his palm on his shoulder.

 

“Hey, are you okay Mister?”

 

The man slowly chinned up. He blinked two or three times.

His eyes were covering with tears and blood draining out from edge of his lower lips. He had a scrap on his forehead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter