003 Looking

A perfect pain-killer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ranging metallic sound that was spread over the space made Kris to wake him up.  With a deep exhale Kris opened his eyes. The first thing he had seen was a bright white ceiling. It sensed him that he was not sleeping in his bed room, which had a polished Rangoon teak color ceiling. He cast his eyes all over the bedroom, to figure it out something about the place where he was staying now.

A brown color closet, a man size plane mirror on the wall and a chair with pillow and a bed cover were only piece of furniture’s he recognized in small room area. He lied on a cozy bed with side drawers. Kris pulled out the bed covers. He noticed himself half necked, only with his boxer shorts. Also he noticed bandages that wrapped around his wrists and palms.

He didn’t have good enough memory to remind about incidents happened in last night.

 

“What is this place?”

 

Kris stood up on his feet on wooden floor. A white color long sleeved T-shirt was hung over the head support of the chair. Kris wore it and moved outside.

 

He smelled aroma of delicious food, probably a kind of soup which led to a sudden need of filling his empty stomach. His legs took him to the kitchen area.

 

A guy with a deep brownish maroon hair in navy blue T-shirt and white shorts was standing near the stove turning his back to Kris. He was staring the sauce pan on the stove by a wooden spoon, shaking his head with the rhythm of music that leaking into his ear lobes from the player on the cupboard top.

He was singing the K-pop bit with different accent.

Kris raised his eye brows. “Chinese?”

 

The guy enjoying his cooking event didn’t notice the man who was standing behind him. He added some extra mushrooms to the soup and cracked two eggs into the beater. Kris cleared his throat.

 

“Good Morning”

 

Without looking at him the guy greeted to Kris. Then he poured some coffee to a porcelain mug and turned towards Kris.

 

His eyes was rolled seeing the handsome man with y messy hair and half necked with his white T-shirt. His eyes were running over man’s muscular body from head top to toe tip turning his cheeks into beet red.

Under the morning sun beams Kris was standing as a Greek god. His sharp jaw line, cold almond colored eyes and clamped lips were painted an angelic but manly look on his appearance. His built with slender body, well shaped arm muscles inside the tighten T-shirt sleeves and strong calf muscles around his legs showed the physique the man had.  

The guy glued his eyes on the man realizing that the man was something more than a drunker. He gulped bit.

Kris understood how his appearance made a little tempting experience in the marooned hair guy’s mind.

Both of them embraced because of the deep silent growing between them.

 

Kris dragged a chair from the dining table and sat on it quickly. He didn’t want to see how guy’s eyes were chasing his appearance; especially he knew the T-shirt wasn’t long enough to hide his thighs and the boxer shorts. Kris felt little shame to displaying his glory to unknown person, kept his eyes fixed with a design in floor carpet. He gulped bit.

Smiling to the man, the guy placed the coffee on coffee mat on the table top, saying

 

“Drink it. It’ll make you good”

 

Kris still kept his eyes on the carpet. His fingers curved over the warm surface of the coffee mug. He wanted speak with the guy, but he couldn’t think a way to start it.

 

“I think you had a good sleep”

 

“Err…. Yes”

 

“I’m Yixing, You??”

 

Kris chinned up and looked at Yixing, wondering about the person who asked his name. Kris couldn’t think that existence of a man in South Korea who doesn’t know about him. Kris clamped his lips tightly and stared at him.

 

“Yesterday night you didn’t speak with me. It’s okay if you don’t want to s….”

 

“It’s Kris, my name”

 

Yixing nodded his head and steeped to the stove. He turned off the flame and took out a Pyrex dish from the microwave oven. Drinking his coffee Kris was keeping his eyes on the guy next to him who was busy with kitchen items without knowing about this legendary actor?

 

“I’m Kris, Wu Yi Fan Kris”

     

“Ah! Okay I heard that”

 

Kris was dumfounding. Yixing was arranging the table by keeping cups and plates. Kris felt uncomfortable.

 

“Am I unpopular this much? This guy really doesn’t know about me. He is a young one and he should be known about……..”

 

His thought process was crashed by a mobile buzzing. Yixing shoved his hand into his pocket and took his phone out. He pressed it on his ear lobe, quickly tossed it to the table top. Kris looked at him with surprising manner.

 

Why he threw his mobile? Did he get an electric shock?       

   

Kris took a sip of coffee and placed the mug on the table. He roamed his eyes over the hall way. Hall was divided into three spaces as living room, kitchen and Yixing’s working space.

Kris’s eyes caught by a bulletin board placed on the wall in working space next to a book shelf. Leaving Yixing to play with his scary mobile phone, Kris walked to the bulletin board.

Yixing was eyeing on the handsome man who was standing front of the bulletin board.

 

“Gosh! This guy seems very cold. How am I supposed to know about his background? Well he isn’t friendly”

 

Yixing looked at the illuminating screen of his mobile. Still the terrified Tasmanian devil was shouting at the other end. Yixing slowly moved the mobile to his ear lobe, squeezed his eyes.

 

“I’m sorry Lu. I know I did wrong. But I have a reason for that”

 

“……………………………………….”

 

“Okay, this is not the time for explain everything. Please try ……………”

 

“……………………………………..”

 

“Yah!!!”

 

Shouting to his best friend Luhan, Yixing headed to the open balcony of the bed room opening the French door. Before he step out Yixing turned back and looked at Kris.

Kris was busy to read notes on bulletin board. The bulletin board was covered by greeting cards, thank you cards, animal tags and photographs that gifted by Yixing’s butterflies.

 

“Hmm he is a doctor then. Pretty interesting! He looks like too younger to be a doctor”

 

Kris turned to the book self and cast his eyes over the titles of books. Most of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter