Secret Gangster

Secret Gangster - Dongwoo

“What do you mean by that?” Dongwoo questioned turning towards Myungsoo

“I saw her just a few hours ago with another group of girls, the Black Hawks, they looked like they were going to have a showdown” Myungsoo spoke as his hand covered his mouth making sure to keep his manners.

“A-Aren’t the Black Hawks m-mean?” Sungjong stammered as he crossed his legs.

“They can be” Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders, “They haven’t bothered me”

“_______ wouldn’t be mean, she is too nice to do that…” Dongwoo mumbled to himself.

The guys finished up their lunches and packed up their backpacks before heading off to their next class. A few classes later, Dongwoo was walking across one of the hidden sidewalks that not many people knew about. Humming to himself, the snow crunched under his feet as he carefully walked around the ice patches that blotted across the path.

“You aren’t going anywhere!” He heard a feminine voice call as he stopped in his tracks and turned his head to see a group of girls standing near one of the largest and oldest trees on campus.

“Why not?!” A familiar voice rang as Dongwoo’s head perked up, carefully walking over to the side of the sidewalk, he saw the group of girls encircle a single girl, standing in the middle.

“We aren’t done with you” One girl smirked as she stepped into the middle of the circle, the other girls keeping the barrier around the two of them.

“I’m done with you” That familiar voice called again as the figured turned around, Dongwoo squinted his eyes just enough to recognize that you were the one in the middle of the circle.

“Why do you think you can just trump over our gang with yours? Ours is older” The other girl boasted as she stepped in front of you.

“I am not trying to trump your gang, I just think that you guys need to denounce your crown and disband all together” You stated, folding your arms over your chest.

“You just want to win” She snarled, popping out her hip in a sassy manner.

“I’m not trying to win, I just think that someone who is low enough to pull other people down to their level needs a reality check” You told her confidently.

“Maybe you need a reality check” She stepped towards you, rearranging some rings on her fingers to her right hand.

Coiling a fist, you watched as she cocked her arm back and tried to strike, ducking, she spun around as you tried to escape. The gang stood between you and freedom as you tried to push through their arms, with little luck.

“You really thought you could leave that easily, especially when we have you alone from your gang?” The leader smirked as she wrapped her hand around your wrist, holding you in place.

Trying to wiggle out of her grasp, she had two girls come out of the wall and grab either one of your arms, holding you in place as you fought against their arm restraints. You watched her her arm back, your eyes closed and you braced yourself for the impact, pain blasted into your cheek as you let out a muffled whimper.

“Leave us alone” She breathy told you as punch came after punch, kicking with your legs, you caught her a few times as the other girls just held you tighter. A warm fluid began trickling down parts of your face as you knew that you were worse off than you thought you initially thought.

“We aren’t doing you any harm” You told her as you were on your knees, your body pulsating with pain as your arms were finally released.

“Oh really? You tarnished our reputation, making us seem weak.” She growled, “I only hope to do more damage to you than you have to us”

Raising her arm once more, you thought on your feet and tackled her to the ground, pinning her down, you watched her wiggle and writhe underneath you as you looked down at her.

“We only started this gang to stop you guys from demeaning every girl that wasn’t apart of your gang, this is why you aren’t growing and we are, and that makes you jealous” You struck a nerve as she quickly turned over as the two of you rolled around in the snow for a little while, the two of you throwing punches at one another.

Running low on energy and adrenaline, you felt her sit on your hips as her hand reached under your chin and tilt it upwards. Her bent rings crowing her fingers raised up into the air for the final blow. Not stopping trying to get out of this situation, you closed your eyes anticipating the pain.

“Leave her alone” A familiar male voice called as your eyes peeked open slightly, the leader’s head turned above you to the man who was holding her wrist captive.

“D-D-Dongwoo?” Your eyes were wide as you felt your bruised lip start to slur your words a little.

“Who are you? Her boyfriend or something?” The leader turned her focus from you to Dongwoo, “Did you want to come and save your damsel in distress?”

“Just saving a friend from a tramp” Dongwoo looked at the girl in the dead of her eyes. “Disband your gang right now, don’t hurt anyone anymore. If I hear of you hurting anyone ever again, you will have to answer to me” Dongwoo’s tone was low but stern as he saw the fear in her eyes.

“G-Girls” She stammered as the girls in the circles let go of one another, Dongwoo slowly loosened his grip as the girls left slowly. Dongwoo watched them leave for a moment or two as you picked yourself up off of the snow mound and brushed the snow off of your exposed skin and t shirt. Turning back around to you, he quickly noticed your blue toned skin as he shuffled his thick jacket off of his shoulders and helped you put it on.

“Thank you, Dongwoo” You bowed to him gently as you felt the warmth still in the fabric of his coat slowly seep into your frozen skin.

“Are you okay?” He questioned seeing your battered and bruised face with some frozen and dried blood stuck to your skin and rosy cheeks.

“I think I will be okay” You nodded as you carefully started to walk, the first few steps were bearable, but when you had to climb the couple of stairs, you lifted your leg up but when you shifted your weight to lift yourself up the step, your knee pushed you up but then quickly gave out as you fumbled to grab the hand rail.

“Careful there” Dongwoo slipped his hands around your sides and caught you. “Do you want me to carry you?”

“N-No I will be okay” You say gently, getting your balance again and trying to step up the next stair, you felt Dongwoo’s hands stay against your sides just in case you fell again.

Reaching the top of the stairs, you sighed softly as you looked in the direction you had to walk not even seeing your apartment in the distance.

“I can give you a piggy back ride, no problem” He told you, coming next to you.

“I can walk” You told him being your stubborn self, limping a little more than before, Dongwoo watched you limp off, staying beside you, ready to catch you at any moment.