Chapter 5 - Approval

New Life, New Love (KPOP AU Fanfic)

HanA's POV

I woke up on the morning of the weekend and my head was on someone's lap. I looked up to see Kogyeol's head dangling in front of mine. I slipped out of his lap and saw Wooshin hugging my legs, which were on his lap. I sat up and then noticed he shifted and pulled me closer to him, leaving my head on his arm, him hugging me with my face in his chest. He had to be awake, if he pulled me his close. When I looked at him, he was fast asleep, his chest rising and sinking. I stared at his facial features and soon fell back asleep in his embrace, for I guess until after noon.

 

Haneul's POV

I woke up earlier than the others and I saw Hansol and Hwanhee beside me. I then looked over at my baby sister and saw her cuddled up with Wooshin. I do remember her sleeping early, but she had her head on Kogyeol's lap, which was fine by me. Now she must've crawled into his arms and cuddled all night.

"Hansol, Hansol wake up," I whispered. Hansol begins to mumble and groan.

"What? I-I'm not gonna eat, Noona," Hansol said, absentmindedly. I nudge his head until he's awake and he notices that it's me and asks, "What hyung?"

I direct his view to our dongsaeng and his eyes open wide. "What is that? Do you trust that guy? Do they like each other?"

 

Wooshin's POV

I suddenly woke up to a sun ray beam to the eyes. I realized the position that I'm in and gasped. I was "cuddling" with HanA and this was pretty awkward. She was asleep and I didn't want to wake her. I stared at her face and her features, until her eyes fluttered open and I pretended to be asleep.

 

HanA’s POV

I woke up after sleeping again and realized I was still in the same position. I slowly shook Wooshin to wake him and he groaned. He pulled me closer and mumbled, “Stay with me for a little longer.”

I responded by snuggling closer to his chest. I think I'm developing feelings for him.

“Oppa! It's late we need to get up.”

“Fine. Let's go to the market and prepare breakfast.”

I whispered, “I'll go sneak into my room and change be right back.”

-10 minutes later-

Wooshin and I walked out of the apartment and awkwardly walked a mile to the market.

Wooshin spoke up, “Sorry about earlier. I didn't realize we were in that position.”

“It doesn't matter. It was actually pretty comfy.”

Wooshin looked at me and said, “Thanks for staying with me last night. I actually needed you as a teddy bear.”

I was glad he was being truthful in front of me. “I’ll be your teddy bear whenever you’d like.”

“Ahn-ah, uhm, would you give me the honor to court you?”

I was shocked at the sudden confession, but I answered, “Of course, Wooshin, I would love to.”

What I was worried about was my siblings’ approval. I guess I’ll have to leave them to get to know him.

 

Hanseul’s POV

I just got a call from the namdongsaengs (male younger brothers), telling me to come over to their flat. They said something about Ahn’s boyfriend. Something about seeing if he's worth or whatever. I never truly understand what they're saying over the nonsense.

HanA’s POV

 

Wooshin and I walked back to the flat with our groceries, holding hands and glancing at each other once in awhile. I could feel a blush creeping on my face, while Wooshin’s ears seemed to be the color of his hair. When we entered the house, they all had their eyes on us and we greeted eachother. Eonnie was there. At least, we bought extra ingredients for lunch. We were gonna make Jeon, or pancakes. Maybe Seafood pancake? Scallion Pancake? Maybe BOTH!

Wooshin caught everyone’s attention, “EVERYONE! WE’RE DATING!!!!”

I was shocked. I whispered, “Why did you tell them already?” Wooshin chuckled and pecked my cheek.

Everyone was shocked when he did that, but to be honest, I didn’t really care. I had to settle this, and I screamed out, “WE DIDNT KISS YET, NO NEED TO WORRY! Okay, now let’s go and make pancakes!” While taking out the ingredients, my siblings came up to me and hugged me. I quickly shoved them away, as I was embarrased. “What was that for?”

Hanseul said, “I’m so proud of you.”

I didn’t know why. I mean she already has a boyfriend, so is she proud that I have one too?

“Thanks Eonnie!”

Wooshin came up to me and backhugged me. I smiled, until he took a handful of flour and smashed it into my face.

“IT WAS A DARE IT WAS A DARE. MIANHAEYO JAGIYA AHHHHH,” he screamed, as I began chasing him.I picked up the package of flour and started throwing handfuls at him and eventually, we stopped when we noticed Kogyeol covered in flour.

“OMO! Oppa IM SOOOO SORRY!!!” I grinned, so he wouldn’t express all his rage out on me. I actually attempted aegyo to prevent him from hitting me or my boyfriend.

Eul-oppa suddenly cut in and said, “You can make up with Kogyeol and help him clean the kitchen. It better be clean by dinner.”

I nodded and saluted him goodbye, while I went to fetch the broom to clean up.

 

Wooshin’s POV

Haneul assigned Ahn to a job with Kogyeol and took me away to a room with Hanseul-Noona and Hansol. I sat down and smiled to lighten the mood. The siblings stared at me for the longest time and I just sat quietly, making me nervous. I kinda have anxiety sometimes.

Hanseul said, “Treat her well, Wooshin. We trust you.”

Haneul gasped, “We nev-.” Hanseul nudged him and he said, “I agree with noona.”

Hansol warned, “Treat her terribly, and we will hunt you down.”

I smiled, ear-to-ear, knowing that our courtship is approved. I wish that my parents were alive to know that I found a girl. I guess I’ll have to check out where my girlfriend is then.