Chapter 4 - Hangin' 'round Boys

New Life, New Love (KPOP AU Fanfic)

Wooshin's POV
So today, I finally got a friend! She is so beautiful, and HanA is just so nice. She even helped me get new friends, through her brother, but she even trusts me enough to tell me her secret. I can't believe she is the sister to the top two kingkas of the school, AND she's friends with me.

I think she will try to pull me out of my shy behavior soon. I guess I have to stick by her side during our friend date later. I might have developed a crush on her AISHH Wooshin SNAP OUT OF IT. She's never going to like me. She seems like a nice girl and a friendly person, so I better take care of her.

HanA's POV
After school, I went to Wooshin's classroom and picked him up. We exchanged our schedules, so we could find each other easier. I waited for him to walk out of the classroom and swiftly grabbed his hand and dragged him to the meeting spot. I looked back at him, midway, and say his blank expression and his cute blush. First Love? Okay let me channel into reality now.

We saw the boys and Eul Oppa stared at us and when we stopped, he gave me a warning 'Let Go before I Kill You' glare and I immediately let go and the other boys chuckled. Blood flushed up to my cheeks and my face started heating up.

Haneul's POV
"May I excuse myself for a moment?" I have to call Hansol immediately.

"Ya. Where are you? You wanna hang out with us?"

"uhm sure, but I got into an argument with Dongsaeng before, so she might not want to see me...."

"Well, you guys have to forgive each other some day, so why not make it today. You see, Ahn was holding hands with a boy with red hair and I want you to help me with our normal job as bodyguards. Just meet us at our flat. I'll bring my friends and Dongsaeng's friend."

"okay, hyung. I'll be there."

-back at the friend meetup place thingy-
"Sorry if that took so long, I was on the phone with- somebody," I apologized.

Hwanhee replied, "It's okay, but where do we go now?"

"I was planning on bringing you guys to our new flat. We got a new one a while ago, but I never invited you guys."

"Wooshin, are you okay with going to my house? It won't be awkward I promise," my sister said. I stiffened when I saw her put her hands on his shoulders.

I sped up, "Okay let's go let's go like now NOW." I ran off and my other friends ran after me. When I got home, I saw HanA on Wooshin's back and she was having a splendid time. My friends thought I was jealous of her, as they nudged me.

We quickly ran into the house, as we bumped into Hansol. He had his face stuffed with, what I believe is chips and chicken. How gross ~
HanA's POV
Wooshin offered to give me a piggyback ride. -squeals-
WHAT
DO
I
DO
I agreed to the offer, while he picked me up and threw me onto his shoulders. Is it weird that I am already best friends with someone I just met this morning? I'm kinda suspicious now because my brother invited Wooshin over and he is very overprotective of me. I remember when he straight up punched a boy for shaking my hand in middle school.

Wooshin sudden stopped and let me down. He said, “Thank You for being my friend, Ahn-ah.”

I was shocked at his sudden confession and I grinned as a response. 

“Thank you for being my first friend, Wooshin-ah.”

“You could call me oppa if that's more comfortable for you. Well, kaja! Let’s go!!!”

I hopped back onto his back and guided him towards the flat. When we got back, everyone was wondering what had happened to us, as we took a million years to arrive.  When we entered the house, we all laid down on the carpet floor and I sat next to Wooshin and Hansol tried to sit next to me, but I pushed him away. Instead, Kogyeol took a seat next to me. We decided to watch some movies and have a sleepover in the living room. Since the others didn't know I lived here, the bros had to go up to my room secretly to get pjs for me. 

“What movie should we watch? I'll pay for the rent."

“Miracles from Heaven?” (A/N I actually wanna watch it when it come out)

Everyone disagreed because it was too cheesy and chickflicky so we just decided on Jurassic World. To be honest I dislike dinosaurs and really didn't want to watch it but since they wanted to watch it then I'll go through with it.

Once the movie started, I began to snuggle close to the people next to me cuz I was already so excited. During the movie, my eyes began to flutter and felt my head fall onto someone’s lap and I stretched my legs to someone else’s. I quickly fell into deep sleep, while everyone was watching movies till he end of the night.