Chapter 3 - First Day

New Life, New Love (KPOP AU Fanfic)

HanA's POV

Today is my first day of school! Hanseul brought Hansol, Haneul, and I to school, just for me of course. She obviously loves me the most. Well, apparently I'm Hansol and I are the only 17 year olds in our grade, because everyone else is older by a year, due to the one year from the US. With Hansol's arm over my shoulder, and Haneul's hand holding mine, we walked into the school. Everyone began mumbling and I couldn't make out what they were saying about us. The girls all glared at me and, weird enough, the guys had big eyes on me. We walked to the office and everyone followed us, like we were superstars. The head of the office gave me an identical schedule to Hansol's, since he was my brother and he was my guide around the school. As I walked to my first class, ELA Room 4B-2, all the boys offered to carry my books and show me the way, but of course, my brothers came to my side, like they were my bodyguards. Every girl tried walking up to me, while I walked towards the other side of the school.

- in Room 4B-2 -

I walked into the classroom and all the students either stared or glared at me, while I went to the teacher, Ms. Nam. 

Ms. Nam announces while pointing to me, "Excues me class! There is a new student. Please introduce yourself." 

"Hello. My name is Choi HanA, but you can call me Ahn. Please take care of me." All the boys applauded and stood up. Looking around, I can see the females in my class aren't very thrilled to have yet another girl in the mostly male-populated class.

"HanA will sit next to...." Everyone began raising their hands. "Wooshin." Everyone complained, as I walked over to the bright red haired boy. He shyly was raising his hand and I thought his behaivors were super cute :3

"Hello, my name is HanA and I guess you're Wooshin. I'm 17 and i like purple." Wooshin replied, "Hi, HanA-shii. I'm Wooshin. I'm sorry if I don't speak much."


After my classes were lunch. Sol had so many girls surrounding him and I was just standing by the cafeteria doors and staring, until a familiar voice called out to me, "Ahn-ah what are you doing?" Oh. It was Wooshin and he had a shy face on again.

"Oh I was just looking at Hansol being surrounded by those girls over there. Just to be honest." Wooshin looked at me and asked, "Do you know him? Do you like him? Is he your crush?" I looked at him with eyes wide. He never spoke that much to me.

OwO "WOOSHIN! omg ottokaji? Hansol is my oppa! Don't tell anyone though. That'll be embarrassing. By the way, do you want to sit with my oldest brother and his friends?"

Wooshin slowly nodded his head, yes and I held onto his free arm and dragged him to Haneul's lunch table. 

"Oh. Ahn-ah, you came. These are my friends, this is Hwanhee and Kogyeol," said my brother, pointing to his friends.

"Hello my name is HanA and I'm Haneul's sis- FRIEND YEAH FRIEND. hehe this is my friend, Wooshin. He's my ELA partner. Please take care of us." We both bowed and sat down. "HanA, may I speak to you?" said my handsome brother. "yes, we'll be right back"

"Why don't you want to tell them that you're my sister? Is it that embarrassing?"

"I don't want them knowing. I don't want to be known as the sister of the kinkas of the school and be treated differently. Plus if someone is bothering me, you can pretend to be a couple and I won't be alone."

Yeul shrugged his shoulders and walked away. I told him to walk up and followed my speedy brother towards the lunch table again.

Wooshin asked, "Since when was I your friend? I don't deserve to be your friend..."

"You know what, you are the nicest person I have ever met."

Kogyeol began, "I was wondering, would you want to hang out with us after school? I think it would be fun if -"

Hwanhee said hyperly, "BRING WOOSHIN TOO AND BRING WHOEVER YOU WANT!!!"

I chuckled and got up and bid my farewells, and headed to class. Wooshin had a different schedule than me, but we are both in the same major, so we have most classes together anyways. Hansol finally was not surrounded, and I walked up to him, worried. All the girls were once again glaring at me, with the knifes of their eyes. I am now entering math class, which is the last class of today, thank goodness. I, once again, walk into the new classroom, with the crazy boys. I introduce myself again and was told to choose a seat this time. I looked around and spotted my brother's seat, so I went over and took a seat. The boys gasped and the girls began snuggling closer to my twin. 

"pfft. Ahn-ah. psst," whispers my obnoxious partner.

"WHAT", I scream-whispered.

"did you tell anyone that we are... uhmmm..' Hansol looks around to make sure no one hears him, "twins?"

"I told one person, but I trust him enough to not tell anyone."

"HIM? You met a guy?" I was surprised that he was shocked that I made a friend. "You know, my ELA partner, yeah him."

"Well, I'll be speaking to you at home. Don't go anywhere after school."

"Don't tell me what to do! I'm going somewhere with Eul Oppa and his friends," I whispered back, "Well you would have been invited if you were busy with the girls that were gushing over you at lunch. Oh yeah, if you actually remembered that your sister joined the new school, or if you remembered that I don't know how to navigate the school and to help me out."

"Well, oops I'm sorry. I'll be seeing you at home, if you're mad at me."

I seriously felt bad, snapping at my elder like that, but he's older by about 2 minutes, so... That's like our first argument in a few years .