103

Sound of Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was time to go back again in to the city, but this time with an actual and useful purpose. You had a few errands to run, actually. Everyone had some responsibilities they had to do, some have more than others, however yours would have to wait somehow since you're running a little late this early afternoon.

You ran towards the bus stop,clutching your shoulder bag and waving in hopes that the bus driver will see you and wait. But nope, he drove off without hesitation. You sigh and place your hands on your knees, panting. 'Damn it' you thought, now you'd have to wait another 30mins for the next one since not a lot of buses come by where you live and this is the only one that would take you directly in to town. You let out a breath and began walking to the bus stop and slung your bag around your shoulder.

"Excuse me, miss?"

You turned your head to the side to see someone on a motorcycle with a helmet on. He suddenly took the helmet off and flipped his messy, ash blonde hair which somehow looked like as if it was done in slow motion since it strangely made your heart flutter. The boy in his long light beige coloured coat looked at you with a fierce glaze, "do you need a ride?"

You blinked, looking at him not knowing what to say. He seemed really attractive, probably one of those people whose popular with the ladies too, no wonder you felt your heart fluttering. "Uh, I-" you stopped your words and cocked your head to the side a little. Wait, wasn't he, wasn't he Jimins friend from the market? That dark blonde hair that fell perfectly in to place, covering his forehead. You swore it was him. 

"Oh! Right, sorry. I know this seems a little weird, well, actually, very weird, but I saw you missed a bus and just wondered if you could do with a lift," he grinned. Gosh, even his smile was captivating. "I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung" he held out his hand. 

His greeting was very similar to Jimin's, except you didn't catch Jimins last name. "Kana. Kwon Kana." you shook his hand.

"Kana...what a lovely name!" he smiled again "so, Kana, I don't mean to prude or anything but, uh- where are you headed?"

"Just to town, need to run a few errands" 

"Me too!" he exclaimed "if you don't mind, I could give you a lift" he insisted

You wondered if you should take this offer from a stranger, but you needed to run these errands ASAP. But hey, look at him, he's harmless. If anything happens then you'd show him not to mess with you anyway. "Well, okay" you agreed. He helped you on to the bike and gave you his helmet to wear.

"I don't have an extra, so I'll let you use mine," he said "hold tight". 

"Thanks" you said. You held on around his waist, which felt a little weird since you've only known him for the past five minutes or so. What's even more strange is that you managed to meet Jimin's friend on a desperate occasion too, speaking of Jimin, you wondered where he could be since it has been a few days since you saw him.

You arrived in town once again, and Taehyung parked his motorcycle on the kerb of the road. You took the helmet off and handed it back to him. "Thank you, Taehyung" you smiled. 

He smiled back "no worries, maybe I'll see you around". Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter