Chapter 3

Love The Way You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The First Encounter

A very calm morning. There are someone who just stay still on her bed. Get her body warp with a warm blanket. But suddenly  she get up because of the loud sound from the alarm. 

"Urrgghh...did i have to wake up at 5 a.m. every morning?". She try to close her eyes again but it didn't happen because there are certain person just come in and walk slowly.

"Yoona, wake up dear. It's already 5 a.m. Help me to buy a stuff and open the cafe later". The person shaking her body to make the girl wake up immideatly.

"Unnie, can i have some more sleep? I've sleeping late yesterday. I'm working up with my another project". She said with her eyes close.


* Flashback *


Yoona is a painter. She love to paint. One day she sit on the park alone like always. She start to make a sketch for the view. When she was in her own world, she had been greet by an old lady.

"What a beautiful view you draw young lady. Are you work as a painter?". That old lady ask and take her seat beside Yoona.

Yoona startled for a while but she still give the lady her best smile.

"Oh no i'm not ma'am. I do it just for fun. I love to paint. That's why you see me here". Yoona smile widely. She love when someone appreciate her master piece. She couldn't show her family about her ability. This is the only way to express her own feeling.

"Oh, don't call me ma'am....just call me aunty Kwon and what is your name my dear?".

"You can call me Yoong aunty ". She said and she continue with drawing.

"Very well Yoong. Have you ever try to sell your picture? ".

"Nope, i never did. As i said before, i just do it because it's my hobby already. If i want to sell it, i didn't know there will be a buyer. Plus my art is nothing. And a bit messing aunty". She giggle with her explaination.

"If i want to buy your master piece, did you want to sell it Yoong?". Mrs. Kwon said without hesitation.

Yoona feel shock because nobody seen her paint before. And she never confident with her art. She look deeply into the lady for a while.

"Aunty, i didn't mean to sound rude but i never ever have anyone intrest of my art. Plus you didn't take a look for my other painting". Yoona frowning.

Mrs. Kwon look at Yoona and she let out a giggle. 

"My dear, do you even know me? Do you ever seen me anywhere?". The lady ask.

"I'm sorry aunty, i bearly read a news or take a walk. But may i know who are you?". Yoona  turn her head and stop her hand from drawing.

"I'm Mrs. Kwon Yoo Jin. I've my own gallary named as 'The Garden Of Art'.  Do you ever heard about it Yoong?". Mrs. Kwon smile and gave Yoona a smirk.

"Oh my god, you are the person who everyone talk about. You are the one who being my inspiration. I'm sorry couldn't regonize you earlier ma'am. How shame i am, talk to you in informal way". Yoona shake her head while she look her feet.

The old lady giggling and patting Yoona head.

"It's nothing Yoong. Didn't i told you to call me aunty Kwon? And i know, many people don't regonize me because i love to live with a peace. And i believe all people do. Right Yoong?". She smile and Yoona feel relieve.

"Is that okey to call you that? I mean, you have been known as a respective one in Seoul. I shouldn't call you that way".

"Not at all. I prefer you call me aunty. Because when i look at you, i remember

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter