Chapter 4

Love The Way You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Conversation

There are someone wondering at the park. Waiting for someone to came and clear her mind. She's been thinking the conversation that she got from the girl. Did the girl know her? As long as she remember, she's never introduce herself to that girl. But where did she find out her name? Her head is full with question. 


Yuri POV

Where did she know my name? Have i see her before? But i didn't remember if i meet her before. Calm down Yuri, you'll find out soon. Where is Yoona, i thought she said at 5 p.m. but it almost 5.30 p.m. While i just playing with my phone there come a voice....

"I'm sorry for the late. TaeNy unnies ask for my help before". She said while she bow to me.

"It's nothing. Come here, take a seat. You surely tired from your work". 

"Thank you so much. Yeah, i'm so damn tired. Too many people today at cafe. We didn't have any rest at all. And we kind a short of worker". She hand me a cup of coffee and she drink her coffee as well.

As she catch her breath, i still thinking about what her said earlier at the cafe. Before i figure an answer by myself she had told me something that i can't believe she knew it....

"Before i start to tell you something, let me clear this. Your name is Kwon Yuri and you about 26 years old. Your father name is Kwon Young Jae. Your mother name is Kwon Yoo Jin. And you have one brother that name as Kwon Jiyoung. Am i right? ". She ask me while her finger playing with the cup.

I became speechless. Nobody knows my family. And i haven't seen them for almost 5 year. Where did she got that information? While i'm still searching my family. They are no where to be found. I cannot remember what exacally happen to my past but what the girl tell me is something that i clearly remember.

"Yeah, that's right. Who ever you had mention is my family. Where did you know? Did we know each other?". I look at her face and my eyes capture her perfect doe-eyed.

"Nope. We never meet or know each other. But i know you". She smile and show her dimple.

"But before i told you. Let me introduce myself propelly. My name is Yoona. Im Yoona. I am 24 and that make you my unnie". She let out her adorable giggle.

"Very well Yoona. May i know, how you know me?". 

"Simple, i know you from your mother. Mrs. Kwon Yoo Jin". She said and make me shock.

"Did you have meet my mother? Where is she now? My father? My brother? Did you know them all?". I'm asking and shake her body hard.

"Relax unnie, your shaking make me feel dizzy". She stop me and hold my hand.

"Yes unnie. I've meet them all. They are looking for you for almost 5 years. From the day you missing, they are never stop looking for you". She said and look at me.

"And i have make a promise to aunty to help her find you. But i guess, you are the one who find me". She look at me and make me smile.

"I've try to find my family in many years. And i've do many way. But maybe just not my luck. Then the i saw you in that cafe. And you know wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter