Chapter 2

Love The Way You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The First Meeting

The morning is really quite. Thought there are a lot of people working and walking but they didn't make any voice. Not until....

"Yuri, please come to my room right now !!". The big boss, known as Mr. Grumpy  called for Yuri. Thats mean nothing was good will happen.

"Yes boss, what can i do for you?". Being the stuburn one, it didn't make Yuri afraid of him. She doesn't even care if her boss mad of her or almost making her fired. Because she think, she always right. That's why her college pay her a respect.

"What can you do for me? Orite, i want to know...why our client making a complain about your behaviour around them yesterday? You know how difficult to get their trust for our company? Now tell me, why shouldn't i fired you?". Mr. Grumpy is glaring her.

"Well Mr. Park, you should know by now that i didn't like to waste my time right? And i didn't ever like an old man who cannot get their hand out of me. And for yesterday incident, he get late like and hour to our photo scene then he just talking without innoncent. And you think it stop there? Not at all. He start to put his hand at my but !! So, without thinking twice...i slap him. Is that even my fault?". Yuri burst everthing and make Mr. Park sit in silent.

"And Mr. Park, you should know i never make any mistake. And you should know i love my job so much. Did your never been statisfied with my job? I think all the magazine cover is took by me right? And all the picture in this office or the other big company  is taken by me. If you didn't like what am i doing right now, just get me fired. I can look for another better company". Yuri smirk.

 She know very well that Mr. Grumpy  will never ever make her quit. She is his tressure. She get a hundred job in just one month. She making him a money. That's why till now she still not get fired. Just by word.

"Huh...is that extually happen. I thought you start it without any reason. But now i know you right. The director of that company should respect my worker. It's okey Yuri. I'm sorry for my harsh word. But you know me. I just can't take it when someone make a complain. And for my apologize, i'll give you a week holiday. You can go anywhere you want. The company will pay for it, don't worry".

"Thank you boss for understand me this time, believe me when i say i love this company as much as i love my job. And about the vacation,i'll think of it and will let you know later". With that, Yuri walk toward the door and walk to her desk.

Her bestfriend Sooyoung, munching cookies and make her way to Yuri.

"Hey Yuri, whats up? Why Mr. Grumpy called for you?".

"Nothing Soo, you know that the old man always got something to blame me right? So, its just same like always". Yuri open her computer to edit some of the photo that she take before.

"I guess he just feel jealous with you Yul. Didn't you get an award for 'The Best Photographer' before? I think he want that award. Hahahaha...".

"What an excuss Soo. Huh, it's a lunch time. Wanna go out and take a lunch with me?".

"Sure, why not...let's go !

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter