Lee Seungri

No longer needed

Daesung recovered tremendously fast thankfully. Even though he was still kept unconscious to allow his body to heal, the doctor was positive about his recover of the throat injury. Big Seunghyun, Youngbae and Jiyong were all coping in their own ways. Big Seunghyun buried himself in work while Youngbae spent all his time taking care of Daesung. As for Jiyong, he  suppressed all his emotions and exuded coldness that kept everyone away. 
Grandfather has collapsed eventually because of his deteriorating health from the sleepless nights grieving over his loss. What shocked them was that he had suffered from dementia. When he woke up in the hospital, he demanded for Seunghyun, his baby boy. They told him the truth but he refused to accept. How could be ever accept losing his baby boy? He threw huge tantrum and refused treatment stubbornly. Adding on to this, Daesung woke up and was unresponsive to anyone. Youngbae and big Seunghyun were at their wit ends and Jiyong was not helping with the situation at all. He did not blame Daesung for what happened but neither did he reassure Daseung that it was not his fault. When it was his turn to look after Daesung, he simply sat there and stared at Daesung blankly. The coldness oozing from him bite into Daesung conscience and he could not live with this guilt. 
So he escaped when Big Seunghyun fall asleep on his watch. Daseung simply could not forgive himself. How could he continue living when his maknae died in such a horrible manner? He climbed to the rooftop of the hospital building and was determined to join his maknae. 
Seunghyun screamed and yelled for Daesung to climb down and stop being foolish. He was truly afraid of seeing his hyung fall to death for something that wasn't anyone's fault. He was so focused on screaming some sense into Daesung despite him not being able to hear him that he did not notice another person on the rooftop as well.
"Whoa Whoa Whoa! Calm down! Please don't be so reckless! Come down first!" an eerily familiar voice came from behind and that jolted both Seunghyun and Daesung. They turned around and felt their jaws dropped at the person in front of them. 
Daesung jumped down from the ledge and hugged that person tightly. "Seunghyun ah! Seunghyun you are here! You are alive! Hyung is sorry. Forgive hyung!"
Seunghyun was stunned to see the person in Daesung's embrace that looks and sounds exactly like him. 
"Erm...You got the wrong person. I am Seungri. Not the Seunghyun that you mention. But i am glad that you are okay now. Okay not okay. Ah! I don't know what I am saying but please don't be so foolish next time. I am sure that the Seunghyun you are talking about wouldn't want to see you like this." that person named Seungri patted Daesung's back. The way Seunghyun used to do whenever his hyungs were sad. 
"Seunghyun ah! What are you talking about?! Are you still angry with hyung?" Daesung pulled back and looked at Seungri who has Seunghyun's face. 
Just then, the door barged open and a panicky Big Seunghyun stormed towards them angrily. He was so worried and scared that he would be losing another dongsaeng, "Kang Daesung you_maknae?" 
Big Seunghyun was taken aback by Seungri presence. There was his maknae standing in front of him well and alive. 
Seungri sighed tiredly. Another broken soul who mistaken him for Seunghyun. Do they really look so alike? 
"Look, my name is Seungri. Lee Seungri and I just happened to be on the rooftop when this mister was about to jump. I really hope you understand that death is not the way out when there are millions out there struggling to live just one more day for their love ones. Goodbye."
He ignored the desperate shouts from the man called Kang Daesung for him...no Seunghyun to stop. He had a bad enough day when he just learnt that his mother is dying very soon. He did not have the energy to be a good guy for a broken stranger. Despite saying that, the heart-wrenching grief laying in their eyes bothered him deeply. Just when he was about to enter his mother's ward another surprised cry caught his attention.
"Seunghyun ah!" 
He sughed irritatedly and turned to yet another stranger who mistaken him to be Seunghyun. He was just about to explain when a chilling cold voice cut in. "That's not Seunghyun. He's not my maknae." 
There was a suffocating silence until Seungri laughed awkwardly. 
"My name is Lee Seungri and I am not the Seunghyun you are talking about. Please excuse me."
He quickly entered the ward before things get complicated. God must have hated him.