Chapter 02

Unexpected Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

"Oh it looks like lunch break is over." Xiumin says.

Luhan smiles and gets off the bench. They then head back to class. On the way Luhan stops in thought. I never went to meet Sehun... What am I going to do when I see him? Luhan is blinking out now.

"Luhan! Luhan! Luhan!" Xiumin yells trying to get his attention.

Luhan looks up. 

"We're going to be late for class." Xiumin says. Luhan then goes back to before and heads back to class. They both walk into class but Luhan notices Sehun isn't there yet. 

Is he not here because of me? As class starts there was still no sign of Sehun. Luhan takes glances every minute wondering where he went. 

Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

Quickly, Luhan is running up to the roof. He must be up the roof. He opens the door to only find the city view and the blue sky with clouds. Where did he go? Luhan then turns around and notices Sehun sleeping peacefully. He slowly approaches Sehun and gets down face to face with him.

---

Sehun wakes up to find a lunch box with a post it saying You Better Eat Me. Sehun looks to his sides wondering where this box came from. He then opens the box to find a sandwich with a face expression. Sehun then knew it was from Luhan since Luhan only makes his lunch with faces. It's been very long since Sehun had lunch made from Luhan. 

---

Luhan was leaving the building. Hopefully he liked it... Obviously it was my lunch. 

"Luhan!" Luhan turns around to see where the scream of his name was coming from. Xiumin was now running up to him. 

"Let's walk home together." He says happily.

Luhan smiles and nods. "Sure!"

They both are walking side by side. It was very awkward.

"Umm, you know Luhan. I had fun today because of you... I thought that if I transferred to a new school I wouldn't make any friends but I met you." Xiumin says embarrassed.

"That's good to hear!" Luhan says smiling at Xiumin.

They approach a curb. The signal to walk was on the stick person but then suddenly changed. Luhan wasn't paying attention and a car that was coming honked. Xiumin quickly grabbed Luhan by the hand and pulled him back.

"You should be careful!" Xiumin says worried.

"Oh, sorry. I wasn't paying attention." Luhan says rubbing his head.

"Let me hold your hand. It's much safer this way." Xiumin grabs Luhan's hand. Luhan was shocked and embarrassed. They then wait for the signal to walk. As they cross the road, Luhan looked at their hands that are linking. He couldn't believe what he was seeing in front of him.

So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter