Chapter 01

Unexpected Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was break time. Luhan was waiting for Sehun to get out of class. Soon Sehun walks out of class and suddenly Luhan pulls him to the side. "Let's have a talk!" 

Sehun gives him a weird look. "Okay..."

They both head up to the roof. 

"Wendy just asked me out!" Luhan says still unsure what to do. He moves back and forth rubbing his chin. Things were spinning around in his head which stopped his process of thinking.

Sehun nods his head. "I think you should go out with her."

Luhan stops at the sudden response. "What?... Go out with her? Why?"

Sehun walks towards the railing and leans against it looking at the city view. "Well, it looks like you two match." 

"What?!" Luhan looks at Sehun shocked. "No we don't!" He walks up to him. 

Sehun still avoids his eye contact. "I'm not forcing you to. It's your decision. If you want to then go ahead but if you don't then don't."

"I should of never told you this." Luhan says. 

"Well, you needed help right so I told you what I think you should do." 

"Ugh, I'm going back to class." Luhan walks towards the door.

Sehun still stands looking at the view. "What is wrong with him?"

School was now over and as always Sehun and Luhan were going home together. As they walked there was silence. They always talked to each other on the way home but not today.

Luhan hesitates to get the words out. "I re-rejected her." 

Sehun turns to look at Luhan. "Oh... That's too bad."

This totally irritated Luhan now. What was with Sehun! Is he annoyed by him or is he just getting rid of him? "You don't even care one bit about me?... What if I accepted it? What would you say?!" He shouted in an angry tone. 

Sehun was shocked by Luhan's attitude. "I- I would be happy and support you guys." 

Luhan starts to cover his eyes. Sehun notices and looks at him wondering why he was covering them. 

"You don't get it don't you." Luhan starts to tear up. He tries to cover his eyes with one hand while he wipes his tears with the other hand. "I-I li-lik-like y-you!" 

Sehun looks surprised by the sudden words he just heard coming from Luhan. 

"If you don't care about me then just get away from my life! Forget about those memories we had because I'm done with you and your careless self!" Luhan runs away in tears. 

Sehun suddenly doesn't move or blink. What did he just hear coming from Luhan's mouth. Did that guy just say he liked him?! This wasn't right. Luhan knows he doesn't like guys. He likes girls.

---

Sehun walked home alone today. He wondered how the little guy was doing.

Th next day Luhan didn't come to school and the days after that.

---

It's been a week and Luhan finally showed up. Everyone was surprised by his appearance. He was tired with dark circles and his hair was so messy. 

"What happened Luhan?!?" Tao says sitting in front of Luhan. 

"Nothing." Luhan lies.

"What's with the messy hair and d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter