Chapter 03

Unexpected Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Sehun and Luhan were back to normal. They acted as if nothing happened yesterday. Luhan still walked home with Xiumin but not as much anymore. Something still bothered Sehun, the space between him and Luhan started expanding. 

It was lunch time and Luhan and Xiumin were eating together. This time they were giggling while playing games. Sehun walks towards Luhan and Xiumin table. He sets his tray down and looks at Luhan.

“Luhan, let’s go watch movies today.” Sehun asks wondering if Luhan is even listening to him. No response back. “Luhan? Luhan?”

Xiumin then taps on Luhan’s shoulder. Luhan then pauses the game. “Oh? Did you say something Sehun?”

“It’s nothing.” Sehun then sits down and starts to eat while Luhan continues to play games with Xiumin. 

“Say, Luhan? Are you doing anything today?” Xiumin asks.

Sehun looks at Luhan angry and annoyed inside. Luhan better say he’s busy.

”Mm? Not really. I should be free after school!”

“Okay, why don’t we hang out today! There’s this new arcade place that just opened and I wanted to show you.” 

Sehun became even more angrier. Why was Luhan doing things with Xiumin now. Sehun the slapped his chopsticks down hard on his tray and got up and left.

”What’s up with him?” Luhan asks.

~~~

Now in the classroom. Luhan was waiting for Xiumin to finish his meeting with the teachers.

“Luhan! Luhan!” A bunch of girls started to surround Luhan’s desk. “We heard you are close to Xiumin. Can you help us with getting his number for us?”

Luhan looked away from the girls then back at them. Sehun was also staring at Luhan. Wondering if Luhan will actually help them. “Sorry, he’s seeing someone at the moment.” 

He’s seeing someone? Who would it be?

”Are you sure? I swear I haven’t seen him with anyone yet.”

“Sorry ladies. Better luck next time!”

The girls turned away mad and jealous. Some even stomped their foot on the floor.

Xiumin then cam back and sat next to Luhan.

”I saved your again!” Luhan whispered.

Sehun was again listening. He needed to know if Xiumin was actually seeing someone.

Xiumin leaned in towards Luhan. ”What happened?”

”I lied that you were seeing someone.”

they both started to giggle. “Nice one!”

Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter