"Don't Leave!"

Real or Fiction
Chapter 2
 
"Stop! Stop!" Jongin called after following the man to a more private area of the city, far from the college campus.
 
They were both out of breath, huffing and puffing as they tried to utter words.
 
"I'm Kim Jongin. Don't worry, I'm not a cop or a or anything...I just have this (he took a deep breath )... project for school...(at this point he pulls out his emergency inhaler from his satchel and uses it to gain some of his breath back). I have to write a report on something interesting... (He looked up and took a deep breath) can I interview you?"
 
The other man is shaking, with bewildered eyes. When Jongin looks up he can't help but to notice the other man's facial features, and he also can't help but to find him attractive. Jongin smiled at the bazaar stranger at this and lightened the mood a bit. He finally realized the other man was and looked for a solution. Jongin pulled out big newspapers he had been analyzing and opened them up, giving them to the other man to use for covering himself. The other man gladly took them and wrapped them around his waist.
 
"Ummmmm.... Maybe..." The other man answered, and looked around, confusion and anticipation filling his face as he looked around.
 
"Are you ok? Are you hurt...is something wrong sir?" Jongin asked.
 
"No." There was a long pause before he looked around some more and said "Walk with me." 
 
Jongin hesitantly followed, and when he was apparently too slow for the other man, the man grabbed his wrist and pulled him along, out in the open.
 
"No offense, but I don't think this is a good idea being out here like this." Jongin said.
 
"Oh, but it soooo is. Follow my lead."
 
They stopped in the middle of the street and before Jongin could question any farther he was pulled closer to the other man, and their lips smashed together in a passionate kiss, at one in the afternoon, in the middle of a busy street, with who knows who watching.
 
Before Jongin could push the other man off of him a bus did that for him and this time the nudist was knocked in the shoulder. With a wail the now completely, again , boy was knocked down, but thankfully still alive, yet unconscious.
 
Jongin scooped the smaller man up into his arms and carried him ,first, into more private areas of town so that families wouldn't have to see a man being carried away bridal style, and then off to his apartment.
 
Once Jongin reached his humble dwelling, he set the man down on his couch and covered him with a blanket.  He grabbed a first aid kit from his bathroom and began inspecting the other man's shoulder that was hit. It, thankfully, wasn't badly hurt, and there were only a few cuts and scratches to tend to.
 
Then, there was the problem of the man still not being awake. Jongin knew he wasn't in a coma because when he tried to wake him, the nudist man would open his eyes slightly and grunt, before turning his body away and clutching his blanket like a teenager. Jongin figured it would be best to simply let him sleep.
 
Therefore, the college student went about his day and usual routine. Exercising, making meals (making a little extra in case his 'special' guest got hungry later) doing some homework...
 
Then the guest woke.  He didn't say anything, but simply stood up and began to walk out. It wasn't until Jongin heard the clammer of footsteps that he took out his earbuds and ran to the door, where the guest was turning the knob about to get away.
 
"Wait!" Jongin called, grabbing the other man's wrist.
 
The other man's big brown eyes met Jongin's, and Jongin added,"What's your name and what on earth were you doing earlier?"
 
"Kyungsoo. My name's Kyungsoo." He looked around as if contemplating, then said with a courteous smile, "It's been a pleasure, really, and thank you for helping me, but I have to go now." With a nod he walked off.
 
"Wait! Kyungsoo!" Jongin yelled.
 
Kyungsoo turned around in the apartment complex's hallway. "You see, you're kinda , sir." Jongin said.
 
Kyungsoo looked down, then back up. He shrugged, "...and so I am," he replied before turning back around again and starting to leave.
 
"You can't walk out like that."
 
"Why not?"
 
"Because you'll get arrested."
 
"So I will? Sounds good."
 
Jongin couldn't believe his ears, dumbfounded he said, "Don't leave."
 
"Why not?"
 
At this point Jongin had already made his way over to Kyungsoo, Jongin said, "Because"
 
He then surprised the crazy man, sweeping him into his arms, to keep him from objecting he planted his lips on Kyungsoo's, carrying him back to his apartment.
 
Jongin placed him on the couch and lightly sat on the other's legs, mainly using his own legs to keep himself up as he didn't want to crush the smaller man. Surprisingly, the other man just smirked up at him, anxiously waiting for a 'juicy' explanation.
 
"I need to ask you a few questions first." The reporter said.
 
Still smirking, the crazy man replied. 
"Anything."
 
AND THIS IS HOW DO KYUNGSOO FOUND HIMSELF A PROTAGONIST IN KIM JONGIN'S LIFE AT FIVE IN THE AFTERNOON ON A WEDNESDAY.