Utter chaos

Can you not makeout here?

After the couple was caught making out in the commonroom, life has gotten crazy. Seungcheol did in fact tell everyone what he saw, and now the couple was bombarded with questions about their relationship. Soonyoung promised he was going to kick Seungcheol's for this.

This was not how Soonyoung wanted to spend his afternoon. All he had wanted to was spend the day with Jihoon, but he had an exam in potions class he couldn't afford to fail. So he found himself in the library, studying, but was disturbed when Mingyu sat down at his table. Soonyoung wondered, Why was his life so miserable?

"So Soonyoung, you and Jihoon huh?" Mingyu smirked at the other. Soonyoung wanted so badly to tell the other to piss off, for this is all he has heard for the past two days, but Mingyu was his best friend's boyfriend. Wonwoo would be disappointed in him.

"What about it?" Soonyoung sighed. He so did not want to deal with the younger's right now.

"I heard you were together. To be honest, i saw it all along. The way you guys looked at each other screamed that you were in a relationship. It honestly gave me the creeps. Why didn't you tell us. I had to hear this from Wonwoo, who had heard it from Seokmin, who heard it from Jeonghan, who was told by Seungcheol!" Mingyu was speaking too loud, the librarian was scowling at them and the other students were looking and listening to their conversation.

"Can you please talk quieter? I'd rather not have the whole bloody student population of Hogwarts to know about my love life. And our relationship isn't any of your business, so why do you care so much?" Soonyoung whispered fiercely, eyeing the younger male. 

"Woah woah, okay calm down there buddy. I never knew you could be so serious." Mingyu laughed, quieter this time, not wanting to feel his hyung's wrath.

"I'm always serious when it comes to my Jihoon." Soonyoung replies, more calm than before. Talking about Jihoon had that effect on him.

"Aw! You said My Jihoon. That's so cute it makes me want to puke." Soonyoung hit Mingyu on the head with his book.

"Ow! What the hell hyung! I'm going to go tell the others before you attack me again. Bye hyung, it was nice talking to ya!" Mingyu got up and left the library, holding his head.

Soonyoung sighed, What did i do to deserve this. Nothing, but here I am, the victim of everyone's gossip.

 

Jihoon's pov

"I can't believe I'm your best friend and you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend! I mean i've only been with you since we were kids and this is how you repay me?" Seungkwan exclaimed. The two slytherin were out in the courtyard walking to their next class.

"okay, okay. I have a boyfriend." Jihoon said, making Seungkwan stop. Jihoon turned back to look at his best friend, but kept walking.

"Well are you coming? I don't want to be under Professor McGongall's wrath." Jihoon chuckled.

"Jihoon! Don't just leave I need details! Lee Jihoon you little!" Seungkwan was cut off when Jihoon walked away lauging. He would have to tell the other later.


a/n: new chapter!! i don't know how long this story is going to be, but we will see where it goes. also this is super short and late and i honestly don't have any excuses, so sorry about that! i'll try to make the next chapters longer! thank you guys for taking the time to read this, i really appreciate it! i love you guys!!