Breaking the rules

Can you not makeout here?

Jihoon didn't think it was a good idea. He knew it wasn't a good idea, but Soonyoung insisted, practically begged Jihoon to agree. It was hard to say no to a begging Soonyoung, so here Jihoon finds himself backed into the couch of the Gryffindor commonroom, and he can't bring himself to care because Soonyoung had his hands all over him

"I told you this would be a good idea." Soonyoung said as he kissed down Jihoon's neck. If they were caught, at least Jihoon knows he would die happy.

"Yeah yeah whatever. This was a good idea." Soonyoung lifted his head up at Jihoon's words and smiled at him. They looked into each others eys when someone came running through the door.

"Yah! What did i say about making out on the couch Soonyoung?" Asked Seungcheol, his expression exasperated, showing them he was annoyed. Of course it was Seungcheol, he was always ruining Soonyoung's fun. The three looked at each other, and Soonyoung smiled guiltily at his hyung.

"No making out on the couch Kwon Soonyoung or i will feed you to the dementors." He mocked what Seungcheol had said just the previous day. 

"Exactly. So why do i  walk into the commonroom and see you eating up Jihoon's face?"

"Because i chose to ignore your request because i don't care." Soonyoung shrugged. Jihoon just sat quietly, watching the argument between the two Gryffindor.

"Aren't you two supposed to be in class?" Asked Seungcheol. Jihoon just shrugged. Of course they were supposed to be in class, but they would much rather want to spend time face with each other.

Seungcheol didn't look too pleased and rolled his eyes. "i better not catch you two doing this again, you hear me?"

"Why not? I've caught you and Jeonghan making out here like a billion times." Seungcheol turned red at Soonyoung's words, and turned around hiding his face.

"Fine whatever. Carry on, but don't tell anyone about me and Jeonghan." With that Seungcheol walked out of the room. The two lovers looked at each other and started laughing. Jihoon crawled into Soonyoung's lap.

"I told you we would be caught." Jihoon lets out and looks up at the other. Soonyoung wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist and leaned in for a kiss but Jihoon moved away, so he kissed his cheek instead. Jihoon giggled.

"Yeah you did"

"Seungcheol is going to tell everybody."

"No he's not. We have blackmail on him." They looked at each other.


a/n: i realized i pretty much wrote the same fic twice. both my soonhoon fics are them making out and someone catching them hahaha i need to write other things. this is a harry potter au because i'm a for hp. I'm also thinking about making this into a series or a story but i don't know, tell me if i should because i think it would be fun. anyway thank you for readng this! you guys are the best and i love youuuu!!