Final

All I See Is You

 Yongguk is pissed off.

 

Actually, Yongguk being pissed off is an understatement. He's fuming. How the hell can less than a year change someone from being a giant boy to being a giant, handsome man (according to Himchan).

He didn't think he'd hate the change as much though. He always did prepare himself for the inevitable, but not when something so natural decided to take up all of Daehyun's attention.

He liked Daehyun. A whole lot. Of course Daehyun himself doesn't know this. The guy can be quite oblivious, much to Yongguk's dismay. Himchan's been telling him that he just needs to man up and tell Daehtun his true feelings, but Yongguk's nerves keep blocking his way to success.

They played the pepero game during an interview yesterday and he thought nothing of it before they started.

(Flashback)

 

Yongguk was laughing awkwardly with the others when he was told they had to do the infamous game. He even pat Jongup's back while giggling after their turn. When it was Daehyu's and Zelo's turn though, he instinctively stared at them. 

"Oh my! Our maknae's a man now! His body's so strong-looking!~" Daehyun said out loud.

He touched Zelo's clothed chest and giggled when the younger blushed. Yongguk's whole body stiffened at the sight, knuckles turning white from the scene in front of him.

Yah! Jung Daehyun! Your hands are allowed to touch only ME! Stop looking so flustered you giant baby!!!  Yongguk thought to hisself.

"Just do it already, geez!" Youngjae said. He was having the time of his life, seeing Yongguk's obvious meltdown over the interaction between the two.

"Don't do it so seriously, you guys!" Himchan hollered. 

Daehyun proceeded to put his hands on Zelo's shoulders and the latter putting his on Daehyun's waist. They proceeded and actually did kiss ever so slightly though it was not obvious on camera due to the angle they ate the damned cjocolate stick. 

"Daebak!!!" Youngjae laughed seeing how small the remaining piece is.

"This is too funny, don't cha think, Guk?" Himchan elbowed the leader's side, leaning in to whisper to his best friend, amusement in his eyes.

"Don't even start, Chan." Himchan just giggles.

After the interview, Zelo kept putting his arms around Daehyun's shoulders or waist on their way to their car. He leaned in closer to whisper something which made Daehyun laugh.

Seeing this from behind, Yongguk kept sending daggers to Zelo's arm.

"Stupid arm. Stupid giant. Stupid whispering. Stu-"

"Y'know, even if the kid's stupid, he's still getting more attention from Dae than you do. It's oddly entertaining...like an afternoon romcom. I love it!" Himchan walks up beside him and puts his arm around Yongguk's shoulders.

"Shut up, you ahjumma. But does he have to be so close to Daehyun?!" Yongguk whisper-shouts. 

"I did tell you to confess to him already, and who you callin' ahjumma you gangsta grandpa?" Himchan laughs evilly at his best friend. This just earns him a smack behind his head.

(End of flashback)

It's been almost 24 hours already and since the incident, Zelo's been more affectionate and clingy towards Daehyun. Something Yongguk obviously dislikes.

"Hyungggg~ Feed me~?" Zelo wiggles and clings to Daehyun, who is currently cuttting up vegetables in the kitchen. He turns around and pokes the maknae's nose.

"Sure you big baby" the vocal squee's with delight as he likes it when cute people act cute.

"Hyungggg~ Feed me~?" Yongguk silently mocks the younger. He then rolls his eyes and turns his head to the side, away from the scene, not knowing Jongup saw the whole thing from just beside the leader on their couch.

"Hyung...you on drugs or something?" Yongguk facepalms as Jongup looks genuinely concerned and fusses over him, even checking his temperature.

Daehyun looks up from the kitchen and sees Jongup leaning close to Yongguk. From his view, it looks like Jongup's leaning in to kiss him. 

"OMG!!! Hyung! You're bleeding! Call 911!!!" Zelo holds Daehyun's finger and shouts at it while it continues to bleed.

Yongguk turns his head towards the two and speeds up to where they were. He grabs Daehyun's hands and pulls him to the bathroom.

Once inside, he makes the younger sit on the edge of the vathtub while he searches for their first aid kit.

*sniff* 

Yongguk looks up at the sound and low key panics when he sees Daehyun crying.

"D-Dae, does the cut hurt that much? Here, let's fix it okay?" He kneels on one knee in front of Daehyun and proceeds to cleans and cover the cut with band-aid.

"Does he like you, hyung?" Daehyun asks after five minutes of just sitting there.

"Huh? Who?" Yongguk asks him.

"D-Does Jonguppie like you?" He asks again, eyes looking directly into Yongguk's.

"What. Are you joking?! I mean, I like Jongup, but not in that way." Yongguk deadpans. "Why'd you ask?"

"I...um...I saw him leaning towards you and I thought h-he kissed you or something." 

"Would it matter to you if he did?" Yongguk may seem cool when he asks Daehyun, but internally he's flailing his arms while running around.

"Of course it would!" The vocalist tears up again. "I like you, hyung. I have for quite sometime now and you expect me to be okay with some other man kissing you??" 

"...Hey" Jongup says quietly from behind the closed bathroom door.

Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo were all huddled up at the door, trying their best to hear what the two others were talking about.

"I can't hear them anymore, d'you think they're making out now?" Youngjae asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up, you ert. That's their business if they wanna suddenly make out." Himchsn states as-a-matter-of-factly.

"If so, then why do we look like creepers trying to listen in on their conversation...outside the bathroom...on the floor...like creepy erts?" Zelo asked.

"Because I am gonna die if I don't hear this and not know how they got together, now shut up and lemme bathe in the love story." Himchan said looking as if it's what normal people usually do.

"Um...you guys?" Daehyun looks down at his friends.

Yongguk coughs from beside Daehyun and laughs at the sight in front of him. "What the hell are you guys doing?"

The other four scattered and pretended to have a good reason why they were on the floor. 

"Ah! I found my contacts! Finally." Himchan said holding out his pointing finger as if he's holding a contact lens.

"I was helping Himchan hyung out." Jongup said and stayed beside Himchan.

"Err, I thought I smelled something burning inside the bathroom!" Youngjae said.

"So...are you guys together now?" Zelo asked.

"I d-don't know what you're talking about." Daehyun says, avoiding eye contact from the other four.

Himchan stares at the two from head to toe.

Dishevelled hair...check.

Bruised lips...check.

Slightly crumpled clothes...check.

Hands holding each other...check!

"Omo! Congrats you two!" The visual hugs Daehyun and Yongguk.

"I knew you two will get together! Pay up, Youngjae hyung~" Jongup looks at Youngjae and holds out his hand.

"Yah! You guys bet on us?!" Daehyun asks.

"Of course. We were just waiting for it to happen really, but since you were too oblivious and Yongguk hyung was too nervous to confess, we decided to just put matters into our own hands!" Youngjae smugly states and gets ready to run for dear life after seeing Daehyun's blushing mad face. He runs to his room with a fuming Daehyun behind his back. Everything has been planned. Youngjae suggested the pepero game for them to play even before they started the interview, Zelo deliberately hung around Daehyun more, Himchan kept teasing Yongguk about confessing to Daehyun, and Jongup got paid $40 by Himchan to do what he did to Yongguk earlier.

"For the record, I earned $ 50 today." Jongup grinned.

"You bet on us for $50?" Yongguk couldn't help but ask.

"Yah! Our deal was only $10!" Youngjae shouted from inside his room. It's amazing how much that guy can hear.

"YOU BET ON US FOR $ 10?! COME OUT HERE YOU CHEAPSKATE!" Daehyun kicked on Youngjae's door.

"Tell me everything, Guk!~" Himchan said, poking Yongguk's arm.

"Okay, okay! Just stop poking." Yongguk smiled.

(Inside the bathroom a few minutes ago)

"Of course it would!" The vocalist tears up again. "I like you, hyung. I have for quite sometime now and you expect me to be okay with some other man kissing you??" 

Yongguk was stunned. He had never been so happy like this. (He) Had never felt so many butterflies in his stomach from someone's accidental confession.

He smiles softly at Daehyun and hugs him tight.

"W-what're you doing, hyung?" Daehyun looks up at Yongguk. Confusion on his face.

"I like you too, Dae. I've been in love with you since the first day I met you." Yongguk confessed. He cups the younger's cheeks and wipes the dried tears away with his thumbs. He leans in and kisses Daehyun gently.

When Yongguk pulls back, he sees a blushing and smiling Daehyun. 

Daehyun holds Yongguk's hands and stands up. He wraps his arms around the leader's neck and leans in for another kiss. Yongguk smiles into their second kiss and leans more to deepen their kiss. He wraps his arms around Daehyun's waist possessively.

They exchange heated kisses until they hear Himchan's voice from outside the door.

(10 years later)

After their career as B.A.P, Himchan went on to pursue his dream as a wine enthusiast and wine dealer and is now one of Ford's richest people on earth, Jongup has just finished working on his 8th dance studio branch, Youngjae is a world renowned travel photographer and Korea's number 1 host, Zelo just finished his second bachelor's degree, this time for law and is currently on his internship at Korea's famous law firm.

Every new year's day, they get together and go to San Diego where Yongguk and Daehyun are currently living with their son Taehyun. They both happily work for a non-profit organization which helps ensure people from around the world have enough food for each day and clean water.

On December 31, a knock is heard on their cherrywood door. Yongguk opens it and is glomped by four grown men he and Daehyun miss everyday.

They see Daehyun come out from the kitchen with Taehyun in his arms and proceed to glomp the two as well.

After dinner, they talk about their lives and the past, around the round coffee table Yongguk handmade. It has various photos of their time as B.A.P, his adventures with Daehyun and photos of Taehyun.

"Remember that time when you guys got together in the bathroom?" Youngjae asked, laughing at the fond memory.

"Remember the time when I kicked your for being a cheapskate?" Daehyun replies while fixing Taehyun's hair.

They all laugh at the memory. After a while they were off to catching up with each other, talking about stuff they did, people they met, etc. Daehyun was sitting near a window and watched as Yongguk went up to him to sit beside him.

"Imagine what our lives would've been like if your jealousy didn't make us happen." Daehyun said out of nostalgia while playing with his better half's fingers.

"If I remember correctly, it was because of your jealousy because you thought I was going to kiss Jongup." Yongguk grinned. Daehyun scrunched his face, showing his adorable smile, while facepalming Yongguk. They laugh at each other and watch the fireworks display from their window. 

"If I were to grow older, have lots of gray hair and stuff, will you still love me?" Daehyun randomly asks.

"I will love you no matter what, because all I see is you, Dae." Yongguk kisses the back of Daehyun's hand and smooches his lips.

"Say cheese!" Himchan shouts to get their attention and got a funny photo of the two looking shocked because of Himchan's voice. They put the developed photo on their coffee table along with the other photos.

 

____________________________

A/N:

Omg! An actual "oneshot" finished in one chapter! TT u TT.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! It's...uh...I'm not sure what genre this is, but I hope you like it! The last part is just basically word vomit because I wanted to end the story on a happy and finished way, but to end it on the flashback scene inside the bathroom seemed too abrupt for me.

OTL

Anyway! Thank you again for reading this and please do comment what you guys think. : )