three: it's a 'date'

The Lovely Ladies Cafe.

Irene was already putting up everything and choose 3 movies incase you didn't liked one. snacks were on the table and drinks. She plopped on the couch and looked around her apartment sighning, she grabbed her phone and looked at the time. "Where could she be...?" 

Meanwhile... 

"Okay okay but i am still not ready.."You argued with Momo on the phone. 
"Then why the heck did you say yes?!" 
"I didn't know it was gonna be a date okay?! and Yerin told me that Irene has a crush on me!" 
"...So? Thats good." 
"NO it isn't." 
"Why not?" 
"I don't know okay?! anyways i'm already late so i'll talk to you later!"
"Ari.. your my best friend.. but i will never understand you." Momo said chuckling.
"Bear with me." You said and hung up, rushing yourself and headed to Irene's
apartment

Irene was texting someone and was about to call you but heard the bell and directly rushed to the door and saw your
appareance and got directly excited. "So glad you could make it!" She said with a giggle and hugged you tight. "Omo.. you made me so worried." She said and pulled you in, closing the door quickly. You took your shoes and coat off, Irene took your coat and offered you to wear some white slippers

What Irene was wearing suprised you, you would usually always see her in lingerie and serving people with a smile but today she was just wearing regular
clothing with pink slippers. She smiled and hugged your arm "Make yourself at home." She commented and sat down and patted the seat next to her. You were completely silent and acted like you were in a strangers home. 

"Yah... I said make yourself at home." She said and scooted a little closer to you. "Sorry i just... nice apartment heh." You said and looked around. "Thanks.. so i picked out 3 movies on netflix~ Disney, action or... horror." She said the last one and gulped a little, you chuckled at how cute it was and wrapped a arm around her waist. "Hey.. you afraid?" You asked and looked at her as you two your eyes meet. 

You coughed and looked away to the tv and chose for disney. "Great! and yeah.. i am scared.." She said and rested her head on your shoulders, looking at you, you two were so close that if you looked at her, you two would kiss and you tried your best not to blush and just looked at the tv. You noticed that these few days Irene was most of the time flirting with you.

You coughed and she sat up. "I didn't cook cuz maybe... you and i could cook together? after the movie?" She asked and looked at you. "Yeah sure, sounds great!" You said and she made herself comfortable by putting her head on your shoulder again. 


                                                                                                             
In the middle of the movie you two were snacking, "The movie is almost ending." Irene said and you laughed. "You don't say..." You said sarcastically and Irene softly hitted your chest while you two giggled and made eye contact as your smile dissapeared and so did her, you don't know..but it felt like someone pushed you slowly foreward to kiss Irene, you two were about to lock lips untill the bell when't and you two both jumped up. 

".." Irene cursed and you laughed. Irene slowly made her way to the door and looked trough the camera to see who it was. "OOooh Wendy! i wonder what she's doing here.." You whole body froze when you heard the name 'Wendy'.
"Wait.. Wendy..?"
"Yeah Wendy! she's a very sweet girl."
"Not the Wendy i know..." You chuckled and mumbled. 

Irene looked at you dumbfounded and opened the door as you dissapeared infront of the couch. "Hey Wendy! what is it?" "Hey Baechu, Seulgi told me to pick up her laptop that she forgot the other day" "Oh right!" Irene made her way to her dinning table and grabbed Seulgi's laptop and handed it to Wendy who smiled and seemed to be happy.

"Thanks Bae, Oooh having a movie night i see.. with who?" Wendy wiggled her eyebrows which made Irene blush. 
"With.." Irene turned around to see no one, she frowned and looked around. 
"Ohh must be in the toilet.." Irene mumbled and holded up her shoulders. 
"But i really ... like her..." She whispered to Wendy. 
"Don't worry bae.. you got our support okay?" Wendy patted her shoulder.
"Thanks dear.. Oh don't forget about monday okay? The barbecue at the cafe?"
"Are you kidding me..? I don't wanna miss it!" She said and hugged Irene. 

Before she could leave you took a little glimpse of who it could be as your whole body frozed. It was Wendy... The Wendy who dumped you.. 

They bitted goodbye and the door got closed. You appeared again away from the couch as Irene jumped. "You scared me!" She whined. You smiled and came towards her. "Is it okay if.. i use the bathroom for a sec..?" You asked and looked at her. "Sure! it's right there." She pointed to her right and you rushed there to wash your face and you sighed.

Soon something catched your eyes to see a photos of Irene and Wendy with three other girls as you scanned the whole photo. 'wait a min... Is that.. Seulgi?! omg.. i was in the same class with her!' You thought and your eyes widened. 'She used to always give me secret sticky notes or make me Bento.. You faceplamed and putted the photo down. 

"Ariiii! Hurry! i'm hungry let's make something to eat!" Irene said excited and putted the ingredients ready. You sighed and got out, closing the door behind you to see Irene infront of you and you jumped a little. "Are you okay?" She asked and brushed a little of hair away from your face and carressed your cheeks and looked into your eyes. You avoided eyecontact and looked around and coughed.

"Yeah uhm.. why woulden't i be? heh." You said and chuckled nervously. "Okay then... let's go!"
 Irene spoke but was doubting somehow. 
"Oh right, The cafe is holding a barbecue on Monday! Are.. you coming..?"
"Well uhh. Yerin already told me."
"But are you coming?" She came a little closer to you.
"Well i was thinking..." 
"Please come! You would make me so happy if you did.." She spoke and gave you her pleading eyes.
You sighed and looked around. "Alright then..~"
"Good!" She said and pulled you with her to the kitchen to make dinner ready. 


chapter 3 is up yaaaaay XD