two: visting most of the time.

The Lovely Ladies Cafe.

"...again Yerin?" You asked her as you stepped out of your apartment. "Please..? Momo and Mia will be there to! plus, it's a celebration that the cafe exists a week!" "You know what? FINE." You said and headed out with her, why were you grumpy? because, you have been basically visiting previous days as well for supporting Yerin and... Irene.. She's also the one you would like to visit BUT. You don't wanna come over as a stalker or you know? 

Irene even confessed to you that you really interest her and you think you might like her but you don't wanna jump too early, yes.. Irene confessed she's lesbian but your still not over it that Wendy dumped you.. Your still a little heartbroken. "Unnie, could you drive us there? , that's much more faster~" "Sure." You said and took out your
car keys. 

"Irene likes you." Yerin confessed.
"I..-"
"Don't tell her i told you okay?! She promised me she will kill me if i did." 
You chuckled. "Well.. i'm not ready." 
"Why?" 
"Uhhh that's a dumb question Yerin."
"No it is- ... OOoooh~ Riiiiight~" 

You faceplamed and started the engine. 


                                                                                                                  

"Hii guys we're here!" "Welcome!!" The girls welcomed you two warmly as you were behind Yerin who pulled you along with her to where Momo and Mia was already sitting. And yes.. it was crowded again. "I see you two already arrived." You said and smiled at them as they were happy to see you. "Let's sit at the VIP room!" Mia suggested all exited. "Are we allowed?" You asked while blinking. 

Momo nodded as a answer. "Since we are great friends with Yerin, as a gift they allowed us into the
VIP room~" Momo explained and you nodded in understanding. "Leggo!" Mia standed up in joy and so did you girls untill.. "Ari!!" You blinked and looked behind to see Irene behind you, she hugged you and you hesitated to hug back but you did so anyway. 

"Hii! where are you girls going?" She asked and smiled, looking at you. "To the
VIP room~ Come j
oin us!" Mia said. 'please say no, please say no, please say no...' You thought. "Sure!" '.' "I have a break anyway." She giggled and hugged your arm as you girls headed to the VIP room. It had everything and was much more bigger, and chill. 

"This .. Place .. Is .. AWESOME!! I wish i could live here!" Mia said all excited and jumping around. "Slow down Tinkerbell..." Momo commented. "You sure this is a cafe?" You asked Irene sarcastically who nodded and smiled. "Most of the girls who don't own a apartment live here." She said. "Really?" You said and you girls turned their attention to you. "You know Sana right?" Momo nodded.

"Well, she lives here. Upstairs there are bedrooms. She owns one."
"What about you?" You asked her.
"Oh me? no, I have a apartment." She confessed. 
"This place... is multiple." Mia mumbled.
"Exactly!" Irene agreed.

                                                                                                                   
"Ari can i ask you something?" Irene said and looked at you. Yeap, you girls were still in the VIP room but other girls were there as well and having the time of their lives and Sana & Yerin joined you girls. "Sure.. what is it?" You paid your attention to her. "Are you maybe.. free this Friday?" She asked and looked at you with hope in her eyes. "I uh.." You really didn't know what to say. 

"Because since i'm free i was thinking that we can maybe.. grab something to eat or.. watch a movie?" 
"You know what? sure! sounds good? BUT. A movie in my or your apartment sounds nicer." 
"It's even better!" Irene said all excited and hugged your arm even tighter. 
"But uhm.. where is your apartment?" You asked her. 

"Oh it's between two big office buildings around Seoul streets." She explained and your eyes widened. 
"No way..." 
"What?"
"Unnie lives in that apartment building as well!" Yerin said who was easedropping. 
"Y-Yerin!" You scolded as she just gave you her dorky smile. 
"Really?!" 
"Yeah.. which floor?" 
"Hmm.. the 5th one~" Irene replied. 
"Unnie also lives on the floor!" Yerin talked for you. 
"Goddanngit Yerin!"
"Haha.. sorry unnie~" She apologized. 


Short chapter! just a quick update cuz.. why not? haha, hope you guys liked it!