one: meet the cafe.

The Lovely Ladies Cafe.

"Girls i really am okay... don't mind me." You sighed as your head was layed on your bed and your 3 great best friends checking up on you each and everyday since Wendy dumped you. "But unnnieeee~ You promised to go along with us to my new job!" Yerin said in a pleading way. "Plus she's getting late." Momo warned. "You girls can go without me, i'll be fine." You said and nodded a little. "That's it. Mia.. grab her shoes, Yerin.. grab her coat." Mia and Yerin when't off to grab your coat and shoes. 

You whined as Momo letted you sit up on your bed. "We want the best for you Ari.. You can't just continue to life like this while she's already happy." Momo told you as you sat up, she grabbed your wooden brush and started to brush your hair quick but neatly. "Let's go and have fun!" She said with a smile and was done with your hair.

You sighed and putted your hair in a ponytail and when't off bed. Mia and Yerin already waited for you and Momo as they gave you your shoes and you putted your coat on but not your shoes. "If you don't wanna wear those then i got
these!" Mia happily showed and you nodded with a slight smile. "Come on girls smile! i bet you girls will love it there!" Yerin said excited and headed with you girls happily outside.  

                                                                                                          
Your eyes widened... "Yerin... you told us a cafe.. with only girls working as waitresses...BUT NOT DRESSED IN LINGERIE!!" You freaked out seeing some waitresses walking around in lingerie and happily greeting the costumers and taking they're orders and handing their orders. "It's... cute tho.." Mia said and looked around. "It is too... pinkish tho." Momo commented.

"I'm sorry unnies! but i get well paid and well.. the boss said i have beautiful tights!"
"....."
"Don't think dirty!"
"Well -" You cursed. 


-Your POV-
One of the girls came towards us and bowed, her lingerie is beautiful tho. "Welcome to the lovely ladie- Oh Yerin! Your finally here!" She said with a smile. "I'm so sorry Irene!" Yerin apologized and ran into the 'staff only' room to get changed. The cafe was crowded with erted man... well.. atleast for me. But there were also girls. 

"Let me bring you girls to your
tables." She said with a friendly smile and hugged my arm which was a little suspicious but okay. We said down on the table as i sighed and she noticed it. "are you okay?" She asked me. "Yeah i'm-" "no she isn't!" Yerin said who came back from her changing room and not only mine but even Mia and Momo's eyes widened.  

"And to think she would look to weird and innapropiate in lingerie" Momo whispered into my ears softly while i nodded slowly. if things coudlen't get anymore weirder gosh.. "Do i look good unnies?!" "In my suprise... yes." i said while still suprised. "I should get to go to work now!" Yerin said and walked to the opening of the cafe to welcome 2 new costumers. 

I sighed and looked down, shaking my head. Irene took a seat next to me as she smiled and looked at me. "Are you okay?" She asked again and i shaked my head slowly. "not really heh." I replied. "Wanna talk about it?" She said as she pointed to a pink door that said. 'Play Zone.' May god know what that zone was meant for. I shaked my head and and smiled softly. "Ari... i think you should talk about.. it can lighten your heart." Mia adviced. 

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling and then at Momo who also agreed and then back to the pretty female infront of me. "Fine.. okay?" The female smiled, nodded and took my hand. "Sana! could you please take over for me?" She asked a girl with pinkish hair who smiled and nodded quickly. Oh dear god what is up with this cafe with pink and individual lingerie?! Sorry but even her
lingerie was pretty too. 

"Sure Irene!" She grabbed two menu's and headed to the table where Mia and Momo sat. "Unnie.. i'm starting it like it here heh." She confessed. "Well i'm starting to get hungry lol." Momo replied. Sana greeted them and handed them the menu. 


                                                                                                               
We entered a nice pink room it looked like a bedroom. I directly backed away. "Wowow sorry! I..Irene..? wasn't it?" She nodded. "Sorry Irene.. i wanted to talk not... eehh.. you know..?" I told in the most awkward way ever. "What are you talking about?" She giggled and signaled me to go sitting on the bed. "We are here to talk and nothing else." She gave me a ressuering smile and sat next to me. 

"Now tell me.. whats wrong..?" She asked and hugged my arm. I sighed and looked at her. "My girlfriend and i... broke up.." "Girlfriend..?" "Yes.." "So your.. a lesbian..?" "Huh? no biual.. but i'm more into girls" "OOoh me too." "Yeah- wait what?" I asked all suprised. "Well.. i'm a lesbian.." She confessed and hugged me by my waist with her head layed on my shoulder as i blinked and was pretty suprised. 

So you can see that the wonders are not the world out i guess. 


First chapter is finally up and i'm loving it! haha i hope you guys like it! Irene will be more in the next chapter! ^^