Chapter Two

Amnesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And his name is Oh Sehun" 

I heard a gasped all of sudden from the other side not too long after I said his name. What? 

"Hey, what's wrong? You sound so shocked. Did you know Oh Sehun?" I asked out of curiousity. But as long as I know her, there's no one named Oh Sehun because we apparently shared every little things about our days everyday and we surely know each others friends. 

I heard her breathing so hard on the line. "Naeun-ah are you okay? Feeling unwell? I can stop by your apartment you know if you need me." I asked worriedly ready to push the stop button as the bus nearly reach her apartment.

"Oh no-no no Hayoung-ah. You don't have to. I know you're tired from your work right? I'm okay. My head suddenly feeling dizzy. Maybe because I don't take a proper meal for dinner since Jongin is out of town and I was so lazy to cook something." Immediately she gave me an answer. 

I let out a small sighed and smiled. The clumsy Naeun is never change.

"Thank god you're okay. That's a lesson for you and next time please take a proper meal. I don't want this soon to be bride faint on the day she need to vow." I chuckled at my own joke. 

"Don't say nonsense! I will not. Alright Hayoungie take care and rest well. You have work waiting for you tomorrow. Good night love." Naeun push the off button as soon as she done talking leaving me hanging there. Not even give me a chance to talk. 'This girl is really' I thought and shaking my head. 

Putting away my cellphone in my bag, I looked at the outside and a smile escaped my lips as I watched the beautiful and calm scenery. Its not that calm thought knowing Seoul is always full with busy people. But I likes the way it is. 

 

 

"Kim Jongin" Naeun started the conversation with a heavy breath and her voice somehow gave people clue that she wasn't in a good state.  

Jongin however feeling anxious with this kind of Naeun. She has always been a cute person to him who talked a lot but after 5 years being a good boyfriend he was very sure that Naeun won't call him by Kim Jongin unless he was in trouble. 

Frowning a little, he ask "What's wrong beautiful? What have I done this time? I promised you I'll be back tomorrow, don't I? Why baby you miss me that much hm? Because I miss you very much." Trying his luck that maybe he can calm Naeun from whatever she was trying to get him into.

It is true afterall that he missed her after being away for 5 days. Being a pilot sure is fun with a good income and all but it was pain every time he has schedule travelling people out of country for days and leaving Naeun alone at their apartment. But sometimes they'll get the same schedule as naeun herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter