Chapter One

Amnesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe he really did it. I mean you guys had been together for about 4 year long and out of nowhere he ask for a break up god knows what the actual reason!" Naeun said as she walked around my bedroom talking about how frustrated she was when she heard the sudden and unexpected news from me.

It took a good whole week to tell her about it. She would always be with me through my ups and down and she was hestrical the first time i told her that Sehun and I was over.

"But you know what made me disappointed the most? It's you not telling me about this straight away! You know I'll always stay by your side and comfort you right? I feel like a useless bestfriend that know nothing about her friend's doing. I feel so bad." She sighed and looked at me as she sat beside me on the bed. Her face showed that she was exactly diasappointed either with my action or herself.

"I'm sorry. And please don't blame youlself. I just don't like the idea telling you about it when you're out of town and mostly when you're with Jongin." I said looking down suddenly having interest playing with my fingers.

"I don't want to interrupt you and Jongin. You surely were having a nice holiday right? Tell me what you guys did there for a week I want to know!" I fake a smile trying to brighten the atmosphere.

"Don't try to change he topic here Seo Hayoung! I know alright you're still sad and I want to be your crying shoulder. I want to be a sister and a bestfriend who can comfort you and give you strenght so you can shine again. I know you've been crying everyday and you probably haven't got any sleep last night looking at your swollen eyes." Naeun said as she hugged me and pulled me laying on the bed while my long hair up and down.

I slipped my arms on her waist and crying on her shoulder letting out a small sob and hoping for the pain that I've been holding these past whole week to vanish. My parents still don't know about our broke up. I don't have any courage to tell them because they have putting a hope for our relationship to last forever. They love Sehun considering they don't have a son. 

Even after a year I still can't forget him. My love for him are more than I ever expected. Well he's my first love after all. I had been dating him since my high school year  and he was my senior. It was a sweet memories and I still remember the day when he confessed to me and the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter