Chapter Four

Amnesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all I want to say sorry cs I keep changing from first person POV to third person POV. Hope you don't mind !

 

"Naeunie something happened today. What had gotten into me? I can't face him anymore." Hayoung said laying on her bed struggling to find a comfortable position. She just want to bury her face into a hole as she remember what happened today with her boss. 

Hayoung's POV

"Hey, are you alright. What's wrong?" Sehun said as he pulled my face toward him closing the gap between our faces and placed both his palm on my cheek. I can feel him squeezing my cheek with his thumb. 

I shaked my head as I closed my eyes to prevent any tears falling out of my eyes. Why did he care so much about me? And why do I feel comfortable around him? I opened my eyes slowly and looked into his eyes. Somehow I got drowned staring into his beautiful orbs. After realizing my action, I grabbed his palm that were still in my face and push it lightly. 

I sat on my seat properly and cleaned my eyes from any tears. I can see him still looking at me from the edge of my eyes. I felt my cheeks burning hot from embarrassement. 

"You sure you're okay? Do you still want to go lunch? We can go back to the office if you want." He said with his worried voice. What was he worried about? It's not like he is the one that cause me to be like this. 

I cleared my throat and said "No, it's okay. I'm okay. You can proceed now or else we'll be late." I glanced down at my fingers not looking at him. The blush is still there and i don't want to embarrass myself even more. 

He looked at me hesitately before continue the riding. We arrived at a cafe ten minutes later. He actually brought me to my favourite cafe. Maybe he likes this place too. I smiled as I got out of his car. I glanced at him and follow him entering the cafe. We sat at the corner beside the window. Exactly, my favourite spot. I smiled secretly. 

A waiter come to us and we ordered something to fill our stomach. I just choose one light dish as my appetite still not good. 

"Have you ever come to this cafe?" He asked breaking the silent between us. 

"Are you kidding me? This is my favourite place all the time. I would come here every weekend to fill my boredness at home." I said happily and give a smile to him. He looked so shock after I said that. Well maybe he confused with my attitude compare to what happened at the car earlier.  

"You remembered? I mean this is still your favourite place?" He asked s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter