Chapter Seven

Amnesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung's POV 

The hotel room is pretty big for me. Just why did he booked this big one for me alone? I hope Naeun can accompany me. 

Oh! That's a good idea actually. I grabbed my cellphone and called Sehun. His room was actually just beside mine but isn't it a bit awkward if I go to his room? 

"Hi" Sehun startled me with his husky voice. 

"Em Sehun. Did you sleep just now? Sorry if I disturbing your sleep." I said with a hint of guiltiness.

"No no. Not at all. Nope." He said abruptly as he cleared his throat. 

"Okay" I smiled at his responded. 

"Okay?" 

"Oh actually I have something to ask you. Umm can I invite my friend to stay with me in this room? You know the one that was at the plane, Naeun. Its just this room is kinda big and I thought I can stay here with her you know just in case I got boring or scared and such. That's okay if you didn't approve it I mean you're the one that booked this room and I don't have any rights to ask anything but can you consider this? I'm cool with whatever you say. But just this one please?" Pheww.I take a deep breath as I done. I talked too much didn't I?

"That's actually make sense. Sure. I don't mind with that. You can invite you friend Naeun over but there's a condition. You need to grant me 3 wishes. Call?" He was actually trying hard to hide his laughter but unfortunately I can heard it well.

"Call! Thank you Sehun! I promise I'll grant your every wishes." I squealed a little. 

"But what's there to scared abou-"

I ended the call without waiting for him to finish talking and call Naeun immediately. I hope Naeun hadn't book a room at the hotel she and Jongin planned to stay. 

"Sure Hayoungah. Jongin said he will stay at his friend's too. Besides, it has been a long time we didn't have our night together and we happen to do it here in Hong Kong oh gosh its so gonna be fun!" She said as I heard a knocked on my room afterwards.

I hopped from my bed and run to open the door. Okay. I remembered I just call her just now but why in the hell did she suddenly appeared in front of my room with a sheepish smile? 

"Hey babe" She moves forward into my room leaving me hanging there. I closed the door and face her. 

"How did you get here so fast?" I began asking.

"Jongin actually planned to stay at this hotel too and lucky you we didn't book anything yet when you called me earlier. Ahhh I'm so tired." She said as she land on the bed beside mine while closing her eyes.

"At least go shower and change your outfit first. You wouldn't be comfortable with this tight and short outfit of yours." I pulled her hand and forced her body from the bed and pushed her toward the bathroom. 

"You're lucky you got to sleep along the journey even Sehun hadn't bother to wake you up for the meal time. You know what he said? He said that he will feed you when we land. Did he even feed you?" Naeun asked as soon as she got out of the bathroom and startled me. 

I stare at her for a moment and throw my gaze back at the ceiling. That's why he forced me to  eat even after I refused many times. He do actually cares about me more than I ever thought. I can feel the butterfly in my stomach and my heart suddenly quickened at the thought.

"Yeah. He actually forced me to eat." I answered her without facing her. 

After a moment of silence, I let my gaze to her and found she was fast asleep. I chuckled a bit at the sight. Says the one who got all giddy to have a night with me. She must be really tired. I get up from lying and cover her with the blanket. 

10:27 p.m.

My gaze unmoving from the clock. It was still pretty early and I don't think I can even sleep after sleeping on the plane for hours and now I regret about it. 

I had been lying on the bed for half an hour and I think I'll go die out of boredness if I didn't move any minutes. So I decide to go out of the room. I wear a sweater and grabbed my cellphone and purse. I locked the door and put the key card in my purse.

I walked leisurely to the lobby. There were still lots of people walking in and out the hotel. I walked out of the the hotel and saw a beautiful garden not too far from here. I sat on a bench facing a lake. Didn't thought that there's a lake in here too.

I close my eyes and smile a little as I enjoy the cool breeze on  my face. This feels so nice. I didn't get to enjoy this cool breeze when I was in Seoul. I'm glad to be here. As I enjoyed the cool breeze, I felt a vibrate. Unlocking my phone, I found a message from Sehun. 

 

That's not nice of a young woman to close her eyes when she were outside in the middle of night especially when it is not in her own country. 

 

I spun my head after I read the message and searching for him. There he is. Standing not too far from me. So he's been eyeing me or nah? I smiled at him and patted the space beside me. He moves forward and sat beside me. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked. 

He sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter