4; Butterfly

Jungkook Drabbles & One Shots!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Butterflies. Floating and dancing around in your tummy when he gave you that heart-dropping stare.

Racing. Your heart rapidly beat against your chest as he slowly and teasingly leans in to give you a quick, small kiss on the lips.

Smiles. That graced your lips whenever you were by his side, hand in his as he dragged you to wherever he has planned.

Swelling. Proud, that’s what you felt as it swelled in you, watching him on stage, passionate as ever and doing what he loved.

Blush. Tinted your cheeks whenever he would utter a compliment, tease you, bring up an embarrassing moment, kiss you or mutter a I love you, catching you off guard.

Tears. Sad ones when you lay in bed, looking across the other side to see the absence of him. Missing the presence of his warmth, his arms around your waist, his chuckles that filled your ears and his good night. Missing him when you manage to stumble across his clothing that somehow got abandoned at your apartment, his scent still lingering in the cloth, your fingers dancing across the fabric. Happy ones when he comes knocking at your door and surprising you with flowers and an i’m free for the week. Or when he kneels down a ring present in his hand as he says the words.

There’s no one in this world that I rather be with the rest of my life than you. Will you marry me?

 

 

 

                                           

 

 

[A/N] Long t

Please log in to read the full chapter