Chapter 1

Your Little Secret.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" How manys times do I have to tell you before you can get it in your head?! " SM High's strict doe-eyed student council president scolded the groups of three boys standing outside the school gate.

 

" Ok Taecyeon, don't dye your hair! Earrings aren't allowed, either! Choi Siwon! Button your shirt up to the second button! Fasten your belt at your waist! Lee Seunggi! Don't step on the heels of your shoes! This is what you should look like! " she said as she randomly pulled out the head discplinary officer (wears uniform perfectly) of SM High. " Come back in proper attire! " the doe-eyed president said closing the gate of the school locking the trio out until they wear their clothes correctly.

   Student Council Room  

" Seriously... This school is full of savages. Hey, Heechul, did you manage to complete that guide? " the doe-eyed president said to her vice president as she sat at her desk.

 

" Prez, is this really necessary? A Student Guidebook? " Heechul said nervously afraid to be yelled at.

 

" Pabo! Of course it's necessary!  If we don't enforce it, the boys will start being lazy again! " she yelled slamming her fist on to the table. " Yes ma'am." Heechul said meekly afraid to start her up again.

 

It's only been a few years since SM High became a coed school. Since it used to be an all-male school, the males still comprise 80% of the school's population. And in the midst of that, Im Yoona became the first female to become the Student Council President. For now that she stood in that position she won't let the boys do whatever they please. She has witnessed so many disgusting things ever since she first entered the school. All the powerless girls could do in front of those men throwing their weight around was to endure the horror. So, Yoona was worked harder in order to change the situation. She did all she could. She didn't forget to act friendly, either and so, she gained the teachers' trust, and obtained her corrent status as the Student Council Predident.

     Hallways  

" Come on, I'm asking for your help. " Yoona heard as she walked the hallways. Walking to where she heard the voice she saw four figures, one female and three guys, one holding a broom and two just standing there. " B-but I have something I need to attend to... " the girl answered timidly. " Come on, just for today. " the one holding the broom pressured on.

 

" Do your own chores. Those who neglet theur duties will instead bo given bathroom cleaning duties for a week." all four figures turned around to the strict voice.

 

" P-prez! " the girl said.

 

" Leave the rest to me. " Yoona said walking to the group as the girl fled.

 

" You again, Im Yoona? " the " leader " of the three said annoyed the she ruined his fun.

 

" That's what I should be saying, Moron Trio! " she quickly retorted.

 

" Who are you calling a Moron Trio?! " Taecyeon yelled .

 

" Idiots like you aren't worthy of being called by their names! And I told you eailer to fix your appearances! Take off your earrings! "

 

" Yeah, yeah, I'll take them off later. " Taecyeon with the least bit of interest and turned away to leave.

 

" Stop fooling around! I mean now! "

 

" Geez, shut up already. I said I'll take them off! " swinging his hand back to hit her. And that was her last straw. " I said, NOW!! " grabbing onto his ears to confiniscate his earrings laeving Taecyeon's two friends standing there doing nothing but feel sorry for him. And as she let go of his ears they ran away.

 

" Wait! You've got cleaning duty left! " Yoona yelled at the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter