Chapter 2

Your Little Secret.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" My life is over. " Yoona sulked in the Maid Latte's staff room alone.

 

" This is the worst situation imanginable.The whole school will definitely know about it. Everything will be harder if they realize that the Student Council President is a maid... The trust I've been building up until now is on its way down the drain... " Yoona was now laying face first on the floor depressingly when her red haired co-worker walked in.

 

" Time for a quick break... AHHHHHHH!!! Chief! Chief! There's something strange-looking on the ground! " the red-haired maid screamed for her life as she walked in.

 

" W-wae, what's wrong? YOONG! Are you all right?! " the chief, Park Luna was shocked when she saw Yoona lying lifeless on the floor as the red head calmed down. " Oh, it was Yoongie... "

 

" You're excused from work! Go home and rest! " Chief directed

 

" No, I'm fine. " Yoona said getting back to work.

 

" Then why were you on the floor? " Yoona didn't reply

     Closing Time  

" Thanks for the hard work! " Yoona heard Chief say when she exited the Cafe through the back door

 

" Oh, you're dressed normally now. " a husky voice said

 

" W-what?! What do you want?! " she was shocked to see a certained tanned bastard waiting for her by the door.

 

" Huh? Nothing, really. I just wanted to make sure. So that maid really was the Prez... Why are you working at a place like this? "

 

" I'll be off now, Chief! Work hard today! " a voice from inside interrupted Yoona when she was about to answer.

 

Yoona quickly walked over to the tanned person and dragged her by the collar. " Huh? "  " Just shut up and follow me! "

   Near By Park  

" Oh, family reasons. Are things that rough? " the tanned girl asked

 

" Yeah... " Yoona sighed

 

" So, that's why you're working at a maid cafe in a neighboring town. Couldn't you have done some physical labor near home instead? "

 

" I didn't have that kind of stamina. Being the President, I can't allow my grades to drop. I couldn't manage both. "

 

" Wow, must be tough. Oh, so the reason you attend SM High, a school full of guys, despite hating men is because the tuition is low? "

 

" I guess. "   " I can't tell what she's thinking. "

 

" I see... My sympathies. "

 

   Yoona's room  

Yoona was sitting at her desk studying like a good student she is, still thinking about her encounter with Yuri.

 

" I refuse to let something like this make me lose the trust I've been building up until now. I refuse... " Yoona thought as her mind went back to when Yuri found out her secret. Resting her head on her arms she let out a breathe.

 

" I've got a rough road ahead of me... "

   Three Days Later At School  

As a strict President was patrolling the campus after she hears people talking with her incredable hearing.

 

" Blah blah blah so and so (a bunch of mumbling) 'maid' "Yoona was stalkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter