Story Info.

Your Little Secret.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM HIGH

The SM High School was an all-boy's school (expect for Kwon Yuri) until a few years ago. The school consists of 80% boys and 20% girls. During the Student Council elections it was revealed that there were 974 students in school. The school is still well-known for its bad reputation it got from the past few years and has low tuition fees.  Most of the boys are not too well disciplined and like to walk around half , leave smelly things lying around, harassing the girls, etc. Im Yoona is the first female president and does her best to protect the girls and to control the boys. Yoona practices Aikido, and could be seen using it to subdue the boys at SM High as well as thieves. At the beginning of the anime she was very strict and rejects all the boys ideas, but after befriending Kwon Yuri she started to respect them more.

Male: The boys wear navy blue blazer over any colored shirt with a black tie and a pair of black tailored trousers.

Female: The girls wear a navy blue blazer over a white blouse with a black bow tie and a black skirt. Some girls forgot the navy blue blazer and wear different colors cardigans.

 

MAID LATTE

Maid Latte is a maid café where Yoona works, under the name of " Yoong " to support her family due to her father leaving them with a large debt. She is along with her boss, Park Luna and her co-workers, Hwang Tiffany, Park Kahi, Son Wendy, Yoon Bomi, and Goo Hara.

 

MORON TRIO

The group consists of three boys, Lee Seung Gi, Choi Siwon, and Lee Minho all coming from SM HIgh. At the beginning they were all hostile towards Yoona, but after finding out that she works at a Maid cafe, they became her biggest fans and regularly visit the café.

 

IM YOONA

16-year-old Im Yoona has long brown hair, doe-like eyes, and the first female student council president at Seika High. She is known for her extremely bossy and strict attitude towards boys and Yuri, and relentless attempts to reform them to live up to what she considers are acceptable standards of behav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter