HanBer

Everyone's Llama

Luhan focused on his Rubik Cube as he sat on the couch trying to figure out the puzzle. He had his main focus on the object in his hand. He ignored everyone else around him. No matter how loud or how much they were calling him he ignored them. He was in his own world. A world no one could get in.

Kris: Yah Luhan! 

No answer.

Kris: Luhan! It's time to eat!!! Aish this kid! Suho try to get him! I give up.

Suho: no way. No one can get him away from his Rubik Cube except for...

Kris: except for who?

Suho didn't answer but started dialing the person's number. He was on the phone for just a minute when he got off looking proud.

Five minutes into dinner and someone rang the doorbell.

Suho: Luhan go get it!

Luhan stayed still as a rock still focusing on the object in his hand.

Suho: it's Amber.

Luhan POV

Amber? Amber!? Where? Amber's here?

Luhan leaped from the couch to open the door. EXO watched amazed at his actions. He had never taken his eyes from the Rubik Cube till now. 

Luhan opened the door to find the girl who had won his heart. She was beautiful right now. Not that she was not beautiful any other day. 

Luhan: Amber!

Amber: LuLu!

They hugged each other as if they had not seen one another for so long. They walked into the dining room together to find EXO all around the dining table all eyes on them.

Kai: what'Luhan you Luhan?

Luhan: what are you talking about?

Kris: let me reword what he said. First of all. You haven't taken your eyes off that thing for entire day. You didn't answer us when we call. You didn't even eat. You stayed in that same spot not moving an inch. Unless you were getting different cubes. When you heard Amber! You got off that couch faster than when we call you to eat. Now explain.

Luhan: umm because she's my best friend?

Amber POV

What kind of excuse is that LuLu? Who's gonna be dumb enough to believe you?

Luhan: right Amber?

Amber: huh? Yeah we're best friend. Come on guys lets eat. I haven't ate since Suho Oppa called me here.

Kyungsoo: oops sorry Amber. Come here and sit by me.  I'll fix you a plate.

Amber: thanks Kyungsoo

Luhan just watched as Amber sat by Kyungsoo and laughing with him. He wanted Amber to sit by him. Hmp! No fair!

They laughed and ate till dark dawned on them. 

Baekhyun: Amber lets watch t.v.

Amber: good idea

Luhan again watched Amber go off with another of . Why did Amber have to be a social butterfly? He watched her every move like a stalker. His thoughts were interrupted by Suho.

Suho: jealous much?

Luhan: what are you talking about ?

Suho: LuLu,

Luhan: only Amber calls me that.

Suho: whatever. Luhan I know about you guys. Why do you think I called her over? She's the only person that can take your face off the Rubik Cube dummy.

Luhan: you know? How?

Suho: umm I accidentally walked in on you guys kissing the other week. Hehehe

Luhan: oh my God Suho

Suho: whatever. You need to tell them she's yours before they take her away. You do know half of us like her right?

Luhan: I know that.

Suho: mark your lady Luhan.

Luhan set his mind on showing that Amber was his and not anyone else.

Luhan POV

She's mine and mine only. Back off people.

Luhan walked over to where Amber and Baekhyun were watching tv. He jumped on the couch slid behind Amber and made her sit on top of him. Baekhyun gasped as he saw what was going on before his eyes.

Baekhyun: ahhh what are you guys doing?

Amber: LuLu what are you doing?

Luhan: what? You're my girlfriend can I not hug you or do anything?

Kyungsoo: what?-?!??!? You guys are dating

His eyes were even bigger then they began with. Everyone came running to the living room when they saw HanBer's position.

Kris: explain Luhan explain.

Kai: yeah. I don't think that's how best friend sit.

After a long hour of explaining Luhan was tired and his mouth felt dry.

Luhan: Ambie I need enery. They drained it out by making me talk.

Amber: drink energy drink then.

Amber POV

Damn LuLu your so cute when you pout.

Luhan pointed to his lips. Amber knew when he meant energy he meant a kiss but she decided to joke.

Amber: water or energy drink Oppa?

Luhan pouted as Amber laughed. Oblivious to the couple EXO was still watching.

Amber: hehehe I know just what you need

And she gave him what he wanted all along. A sweet and tender kiss. It was a very long kiss till EXO reminded the couple they were still there.

Amber was ready to leave until she realized it was too dark to walk home so EXO suggested she slept over.

Amber: I'll sleep on the couch

Kris: nonsense Amber you can sleep with me.

Kyungsoo: no she'll sleep with me and Chen 

Luhan:shut up! She's my girlfriend so she'll sleep with me!

And he dragged Amber to his room and locked the door.

Baekhyun: but where will I sleep?

Exo: the couch.

That night HanBer was a little loud.

Kris: if you wanna do it. Keep it down we're trying to sleep!

HanBer: sorry!!

Luhan: Amber you're mine and only mine

Amber: LuLu you're mine and I don't like to share arraso? 

Luhan: I don't like to share either. 

Then they kissed and yeah did some inappropriate things I won't mention.

 

 

 

Woohoo!!! Happy New Years guys!!! Hope you like this chapter!!! HanBer is bae!!!! But I love anyber and all EXOBer!!! Annyeong!!