JiminxAmber

Everyone's Llama

Yes I'm back and alive. Sorry guys. I feel horrible. I had a writer's block and no it's not an excuse. I read other fan fiction but still had no inspiration until one of my subscribers commented. I already did Jimin and Amber but she requested so I'm doing it again. After this it's probably going to be the rest of BTS. Thank you for your patience. 

 

 

 

 "Park Damn Jimin! Get your back here! You're so dead when I catch you!" The mother of BTS yelled with all his might. Jin was holding a pan while Jimin ran not looking where he was going. 

   It was another one of Jimin's Infamous Pranks or JIP as he liked to call it. He put fake spiders in the cooking utensils that Jin so dearly loved. And Jin hated Spiders so it was perfect. He acted casual and sat down to wait for the food like everyone else. 

He talked with V and Suga to hold his laughter that was dying to explode inside of him. 

"Food's rea- Ahhh! Spider! Spider! Get it away from me!!! Someone help me! Mommy!!!" Jin exploded with screech and squeals. He jumped every where around the kitchen pointing to the spiders that sat very still.

Rap Mon sighed and got up from the table to retrieve the spider. "Be careful! It might be poisonous." Warned Jin.

He held it up. "It's a friggin fake spider Jin." And with that it sent everyone out laughing. The laugh they tried so hard to hold was now out. Jimin howled with a lighter and tears. Jungkook cried as it was too funny. Suga and V were out of control. And JHope was dying. Only Rap Mon and Jin didn't laugh. Because Jin was the victim and Rap Mon had been one.

 Jin turned serious. "Who did this?" He asked ready to kill. Every one just heard his girly scream and him wanting his mommy. It was so ever embarrassing.

Jimin got up still laughing holding his phone. His phone was playing the part where Jin was screaming like a girl. And it sent every one dying all over again. Including Rap Mon.

 Jin took a pan and chased after Jimin. Jimin ran as fast as his short legs could carry him. As he a corner he bumped into someone making that person fall and him on top of him or her.

(While reading this imagine this scene like where in the dramas the stars both fall and their lips touch. In slow mo.)

As he fell he closed his eyes and his lips were on top of another pair. His eyes widened in shock.

Amber POV

What the?!!! 

Soft. Sweet. Warm. And Soft was what she'd use to describe it.

Soft. Cotton Candy. And Tasty was what he described her lips.

Jimin POV

What if it's a guy? . I'm dead. What if it's a fan girl? I'm even deader.(not a word but who cares. Lol)

Jin smiled knowing he would get Jimin this time but what he saw wasn't what he'd expected.

Jimin quickly got up and apologized. But first he helped her up. "I'm sorry. I'm really truly sorry. I- it- it was an accident. I'm truly very-"

"It's okay. Mistakes happen. Don't worry I'm as clumsy as you are. Maybe even clumsier."

That voice. He knew that voice! He'd recognised it anywhere!

He lifted his head,"Amber Sunbaenim?"

Amber blushed. "No need to call me that Jimin. Amber's fine."

He nodded. "How have you been?" 

"Busy but fine. And you?" She answered and asked.

"Fine as always." He replied.

"We really need to hang out more. Basketball on Friday?"

He nodded a bit too quickly. She waved and went off with a huge smile. Jimin smiled cheekily. 

Yes! He got a date with his favorite rapper/ singer/ favorite f(x) member/ all time crush/ his long time role model. Well it wasn't a date but who cares? If he's with Amber every days a date.

 "Bwoh?!" That was the first thing his remembers exclaimed when he told of the news. They were in huge shock but he wasnr done yet. "And we have a date on Friday. A basketball date." He boasted.

 "How lucky can you get Park Jimin?" J-Hope said.

The others refused to believe it. Until Jin said, "It's true guys. Even though I hate to admit it. He's right. I heard them talking and k-kissing..."

That blew their mind. Everyone else believed him except for one. 

"I still don't believe it. How can noona ask you on a date? How did you get to kiss her?"

Jimin shook his head. "Jeon Jungkook. Believe it or not. It's real."

Waiting for Friday was like waiting for rain to come down in a desert. That's a bit exaggerating but that's how he felt.

Amber paced back and forth. Why was she doing this? She didn't know. Why was she sweating and excited? She did not know either. After that fateful day she had been jigity all week. In other words, she couldn't stay still. Whenever she saw a J it was automatically Jimin. When she saw a basketball. Date with Jimin. When she saw Pizza. He loves to eat pizza. Jimin Jimin Jimin. That was all she could think about.

Her band mates saying she was in love. Was she? She don't know. After that accident she constantly touched her lips and it would sent her heart into a race.

4:00 time for the date. Jimin walked out with s hiding behind. This was too good to not spy. He talked to himself. "Hi noona. Wait no. Amber. Uhhm. Uh hi Amber ready to.go down? No. That sounds stupid. Um oh hey Amber! I've been anticipating out date counting down the days! That is sooo-"

"Hey Jimin! Over here!" Amber shouted to him.

Once he saw her. He waved back excitedly but calmed himself before he was jumping up and down. He ran to her and to his surprise. She gave him a hug. Of course. She grew up in America. The state's way of hello.

"Ready to go down?" She asked mischievously.

He smirked."I'm supposed to be asking you that." And with that he stole the ball and began to play.

"Aishhh this so so boring. They're only going to play basketball. What kind of date is this?" Complained. Rap Mon. No one listened to him. And kept in watching.

Basketball is a very physical sport so you touched each other a lot. It either made them blush or really shy. After their close game they drank water to drench their thirst. "Since I won, can I ask you something?"

Amber rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Whatever. What you want to ask?"

This was it. The moment of truth. "Um you wanna have another date?"

Amber thought she'd never hear that but she did. But she decided to play and ask as a joke. "Are you asking me out?"

"Yes"

Oh....... She turned red. Extremely red. "Um-"

Before she had time to answer she felt a familiar pair of lips on hers. 

The boys watched enthusiastically. "He just kissed her!"

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6:00. Come on I'll take you home."

Amber POV

He just kissed me again. And this time, on purpose. 😍😍😍😍