Chapter 20

We'll take care of you as long as we can.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Noona,I bought this for you."Suho took out a container of ice-cream from a plastic.Taeyeon eyes become widened after saw it."Chocolate ice-cream!!"she shout like a kid."Is it for me?"Suho replied her with a nod."Aww you're so sweet Suho-ah.Gomawo.You know what? Im craving for this from last week already." Suho chuckled and said "You're welcome noona.Anything to make you happy.I just want to see your smiled again."Suho gave her a spoon."Eat it,noona.Don't worry.You can eat it.I already asked the doctor."Taeyeon smiled to him.She took the spoon and grab a spoonfull to ."Ummm!!Machita!!"Suho just smiled while watched her eating happily.Suddenly,Taeyeon gave a peck on his cheek."I love you Suho-ah!" he then blushed.Taeyeon keep eating it without she realize that she was being watching by Suho.Taeyeon stopped awhile and turn to Suho."Ommo!I forgot about you.Mianhae."she feed Suho the ice-cream."Delicious right?"she focused back on her ice-cream.Suho nodded while smiled widely.'Seeing your smile is the most beautiful thing that happen in my life,noona.'he then noticed some ice-cream under her lips.He then wiped it with his thumb.They shared their glances and smiled to each other.

     After finished,the doctor came to checked her condition."Taeyeon-ssi,tomorrow you will be discharged because your body condition is improved well.The wound will recover soon but it will not disturb you.After this,you can do your own thing as usual but for today,you'll have to rest." "Kamsahamnida,Mr. Kang."she smiled to him and also him.The doctor walked away to other patient."Yes,finally I will be discharged.I miss my bed."Taeyeon took a deep breath and exhale."But the girls do not come back yet tomorrow." Suho remembered about that."Its okay.I will b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter