Chapter 24

We'll take care of you as long as we can.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    After a few weeks,Taeyeon was fully recover but not her wound.It will bleeding if it scratched on something.SNSD was successfully promoted for their new comeback.As expected, SONE always following all of their  schedules and will watch their new MV.Within a week,their new MV reach up until 1000000 people  that like the MV.

    One day,Taeyeon treat SNSD members and EXO members to eat ice-cream.They go to the ice-cream shop.It is stone thrown from the SME building.The shop was full with the noise of their voice.Well,imagine when main vocalists,lead vocalists,sub vocalists,rappers and vocalists gather together.(LOL,I really can imagine how noisy the shop were.) They not gathered like that for long time since they were busy for their schedules.

     In the shop,Sehun,Baekhyun,Suho and Chanyeol only focus at Taeyeon.They worried that if something happen to her cause they can felt a weird feel in this two weeks.They will smiling when saw her smile and chuckled when hear her ahjumma laugh.Baekhyun sitting next to her.When she wanted to get up,he will help her by hold her hand tightly.Every day,ifTaeyeon was practicing dance,all of the EXO members will be in the practice room to take care of her.When the choreo became a little bit hard,the boys told her not to do it and also the girls.They were reallly took care of her.The SNSD members also happy to see her with the boys were so close together and the boys really took care of her well.

      After that,t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter