Chapter 18

We'll take care of you as long as we can.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Sehun can feel that someone hold his hand tightly.He opened his eyes.He does not notice when that he fall asleep.He saw that Taeyeon's face frowned.Their hands became more tight because of Taeyeon."Noona,why with you?Its me Sehun.Noona."Sehun tried to wake her up.He shook her shoulder,hold her hands and caress her hair.But its not working.'Just one more thing that I should do.'he thought.He closed his eyes then slowly leaned his face to Taeyeon and kiss her lips.Taeyeon's eyes suddenly opened.She realize that Sehun who was kiss her.Sehun noticed that Taeyeon already awake.He then pull back his lips.His face turn red.Taeyeon just laughed at him."Mianhae noona,I did not mean to take advantage from you."Sehun lowered his face."Its okay,Sehunnie.I understand and I know you are not that type of man."she smiled to him."Do you want anything,noona?"Sehun facing Taeyeon."Actually,I want to go to the washroom.Can you help me?"Taeyeon pointing to the washroom."Sure."Sehun then picked her up in bridal style to the washroom.(VVIP's ward has their own washroom) Sehun than put her down.Sehun stand beside the sink while Taeyeon brushed her teeth and washed her face.Sehun enjoy watching every single Taeyeon's movement."Sehun,err...I want to pee."Taeyeon stare at Sehun that still standing beside the sink and keep watching her."Just go then.I will wait here."he just worried that Taeyeon will fell or slipped in there.

     After that,Taeyeon walked slowly from the toilet.Suddenly,she lost her balance and slipped.Sehun quickly grab Taeyeon's body and hugged her to protect her from hit something.At the end,Taeyeon fell on him and Sehun's head hit the edge of the sink.He felt a pain in his head.He just ignored it.He quickly stood up and picked up Taeyeon to the bed."Noona,gwenchana?"he asked worriedly.Taeyeon nod her head then she got a shocked after saw the blood that flow down on Sehun's forehead to his cheek."Omo!You're bleeding Sehunnie!"she quickly grab Sehun's head to check it and there a wound on his forehead.Not that serious but it can't stop bleeding.Taeyeon quickly wiped the blood using her sleeves."Ouh,don't worry noona.I'm fine."Sehun deny."Wait here.I will treat your wound."Taeyeon stood up b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter