chapter 3

Run!

SeokJin thinks it's a brilliant idea. Pretending that his hallucinations aren't gone yet to keep JungKook at his side. But sometimes he wanted to stop. Whenever JungKook run to him, whenever JungKook cries on his shoulder, whenever JungKook tells him what happens. Those times he could feel the younger's pains, he just couldn't bare it. He wanted to say the truth. He wanted to let go. He wanted to make the younger happy. But whenever he sees him smile because of him, whenever JungKook touches him, whenever the younger tells him that he loves him, his fire gets lit.

 

 The lying continues. 

 

There was one particular night that made a detour in SeokJin's carefully plotted plan. That was JungKook's birthday. 

 

Of course there was an argument again, a little more heated than usual because YoonGi seemed to have forgotten the occasion. JungKook ended up cuddled with Jin, tears just drying. SeokJin was casually the younger's hair. He would have baked a cake or  celebrated if JungKook wasn't so upset about YoonGi. 

"Hyung, I love him you know. But with everything happening i don't know. I love him but it makes me wonder if he still love me the same." 

JungKook was mumbling about his feelings for his boyfriend. It was torture for Jin but he just focused on his fingers trailing warmth on the younger's arm. He was zoning out until he heard JungKook say 

"Why didn't we just fall for each other? That might have been easier" 

Jin stopped his movements as he processed what he heard. JungKook looked up, worried he said the wrong thing. Did he scare Jin with the idea? Was SeokJin even gay? Curses if his thoughtless remarks caused a crack in their friendship. Instead of disgust, Jin was blinking at him cutely. Plump lips a bit agape. Plump, pink lips. They've been friends for so long but JungKook couldn't remember seeing the older so... attractive. He knew Jin was pretty, but the loud thumping of his heart tells him he is looking at SeokJin differently right now. Their eyes are locked and neither noticed how close they are, or that they are still moving closer. Nor did they realize when their lips met. They just closed their eyes and felt the flesh moving against their needy ones. 

 

JungKook would want to deny but it was too vivid. The warm touch, the hands on his, the lips that tasted different but good different. He knew it was Jin who trailed kisses down his neck, he knew it wasn't YoonGi who caused the built up in his neither region. He knew, he was conscious who he was with and what they were doing since SeokJin whispered in his ear 

"Kookie, should we?"

Jin wanted to grab the chance but he wanted to respect JungKook. He doesn't want to say it was just a spur of the moment. And he knew it wasn't when JungKook replied with 

"Yes, Jin hyung. Please"

 

It was JungKook's first time and Jin knew it. SeokJin did his best to make it less painful. He prepares him well. him until JungKook was a mess. He'll forever remember how beautiful the boy looked sweating and his name. It was breath taking. The moment he entered him, Jin felt his dreams coming true. He saw tears and wanted to pull away but it was JungKook who held onto him and pleaded him to continue. He did and tried his best to be gentle and take it as slow as it takes. Everything paid off when JungKook started loudly again. The younger even asked him to go faster and harder. JungKook pulled him down for a kiss right before he ed and whispered a 'goodnight, I love you' before they fell asleep. That night none of them thought of the possible consequences for their actions, they just lived the moment and enjoyed the pleasure. 

 

It was only when Jin woke up, seeing JungKook dress up and looking miserable did it dawn upon them how bad their one night messed their lives.

 

 

tbc...

A/N: Happy new year lovelies! Hopefully it would be a more productive year for me. For all of us actually. Love lots!