chapter 2

Run!

JungKook thinks Jin is so pure. SeokJin is older, definitely more experienced in a lot of things. SeokJin is a survivor, he saw a lot of horror. He has been fighting his own demons for years. But his smile still stayed pure. JungKook doesn't like seeing Jin in pain, crying, afraid. But this often leads to him leaving his boyfriend. JungKook admits that his time for YoonGi hasn't been that much. But he explained his need to take care of Jin even before they started dating so he wasn't expecting for it to be an issue. He didn't notice the older's irritation every time he receives a call from Jin. He didn't know how big of a deal it was for his boyfriend until the green haired lad spoke about it at breakfast. 

"Why won't he just hire a nurse? Isn't he filthy rich?" YoonGi asked sulking as he stabbed at his omelette mercilessly. JungKook halted eating as he looked up to ask 

"What? Who?"

The green haired sighed, giving up in trying to act like he is actually eating. He put his utensils down to look into the younger's eyes 

"SeokJin sshi"

The name uttered made JungKook to tilt his head in confusion. 

"Why would he need a nurse?" The question made the older to snort 

"Why do you deny that he is mental?"

"he isn't. He is just stressed" JungKook immediately turned his defense mode and frowned at his boyfriend. YoonGi rolled his eyes at the ridiculous excuse. 

"Yeah right. I'm often stress but I don't hear non existent people tell me to kill myself. Only crazy people do"

JungKook hastily stood up, frown lines deepening and chair dragging loudly behind 

"Why are you being so rude?"

"Because he is stealing you away from me. Can't you see? You are always with him. The little time you spend with me, he'll still bother" the green haired's voice raised and when he realised that he immediately buried his face on his folded arms on the table 

JungKook blinked a few times and observed the groaning lump on the table before uttering his conclusion 

"Hyung are you jealous?"

YoonGi raised his head but quickly threw his gaze elsewhere, speaking 

"I am, Kookie. He is rich, handsome, you knew him since forever. Me? I work in a crappy bar, own a ty apartment, and look like every other Korean around. I can't even start comparing myself to him. I am insecure okay?"

The green haired said softly. JungKook smiled and went over to his boyfried and put a reassuring hand on the older's shoulder.

"You don't have to be. You are my boyfriend. He is my best friend. there is a clear line there."

"Bros before hoes though" YoonGi muttered quietly. JungKook shook his head and pulled the older up to stand, so they could be face to face. He peck at the green haired's lips with a smile 

"Min YoonGi, I love you okay. Just you. Stop thinking too much"

But that wasn't enough to reassure him. Especially when Jin started calling more often. The green haired boy sees less of his boyfriend each passing week and it lead him to old habits.

 

 Alcohol.

 

 JungKook never likes it when YoonGi drinks. He becomes unstoppable, and regret is sure to follow. So the first time he caught the older drinking at midday the younger was fuming. 

"Hyung what are you doing?" JungKook stride to snatch the bottle away from the green haired. 

"Oh, Jeon JungKook. My boyfriend. Are you done taking care of the nutcase? Can I have my moment with you now?" YoonGi mocked to his face. His breath reeked of alcohol. JungKook snorted not only of the smell but also for the drunk boy's choice of words.

"Don't call him that!"

"What should I call him? Crazy? Mental?" The green haired boy gritted his teeth. 

"Hyung" JungKook's tone softened, finally understanding that the other wasn't only intoxicated by the drink but also by jealousy. He has mixed feelings about it. He is fluttered for such strong affections, but afraid of the extent YoonGi could go. 

 

There were yellings and things breaking as they were threwn against the wall. Though YoonGi have bouts of violent reactions, he never once hit JungKook, intentionally. There is no physical pain. But for the younger seeing his boyfriend lash out with such intense anger and force is enough  torture. This became frequent and at the end of every fight, JungKook would be knocking at SeokJin's door. He doesn't want to bother Jin but he knew his hyung is the only one who could comfort him at times like that. 

 

SeokJin would welcome him with open arms and a single thought 

 

'Just a little more time, you'll be mine' 

 

 

Tbc... 

 

This is brief and short. Just a few chapters... I won't go in depth and detailed. Just enough. I want to try a different writing style is all. Hope you'll still like this. 

 

 

And sorry if it took me so long and I have this short update.

Holiday and stuffs. Sorry. Love lots!