chapter 1

Run!

 

YoonGi thought it's so beautiful. The way JungKook fills the space beside him in his bed. Just enough room to move, enough warmth for comfort, enough softness to hold. Jeon JungKook is perfect, perfect beside him, perfect for him. He watch as the younger puts his phone down and turned to wrap his arms around his waist to pull him closer. JungKook was smiling as bright as the shine in his eyes. Those eyes that seems to capture everything and keep the secret of life for the owner's amusement. YoonGi closed the gap with a quick peck. 

"Are you spending the night?" the older asked hoping for the affairmative

JungKook beamed mischievously

"Actually..." the younger's fingers started to trace the forming abs of his boyfriend. The feather light tease send shivers down YoonGi's spine, and jitters of some kind. 

"I don't want to go to jail for child molestation" YoonGi laughed, slapping the other's hand away affectionately, earning a pout

"I'm no child. I'm turning legal this year" JungKook said pulling some ninja moves so he could sit on the older's stomach. The younger dived down for an open mouth kiss. YoonGi closed his eyes and rubbed the younger's back. He didn't noticed when his hands sneaked inside the other's shirt but next thing the mint green haired older knew was he is feeling up every curves of the younger with bare flesh under his fingertips. Moans started to fill the room when YoonGi accidentally brushed his finger against the younger's . Discovering the sensitivity, the older started to play with the hard nubs getting the wanton reply he was hoping for. 

 

But then the damn song came on. 

 

JungKook set a special ringtone for someone in his phone. And whenever that song plays, no matter what they were doing, no matter how heated they are JungKook would pull away.

 

And that's just what he did.

 

He gave YoonGi a last peck before sprinting to reach for the phone. 

 

"Hello... are you okay? Tell me what's wrong... really? Do you need me to come?... Okay, I'll be there. Stay safe and wait for me, arrasseo?" 

 

JungKook put the phone in his pocket, which only mean one thing. YoonGi sat up sighing as the younger smiled apologetically 

 

"You need to leave, don't you?"

 

"I'll make it up to you, sorry hyung. He needs me" JungKook stole another kiss on the older's lips before completely leaving the bed to put on proper clothes. Just a few minutes after, JungKook was waving at YoonGi on his way out the door. YoonGi could only groan and pull at his own hair in frustration once the door shut closed.maybe he should have given JungKook what he wanted. Maybe the younger would have stayed if they are having at the moment. Too late for hates he thought as he hugged the pillow his boyfriend used earlier. It smelled like him. The green haired boy smiled as he was sent to slumber by the scent. 

 

 

~~

"Hyung!" JungKook called out as soon as he set foot inside the too familiar apartment. 

Arms we're immediately wrapped tight around his neck. 

"God, you're alright. They said you died. I was worried" the boy latched at him muttered shakily. 

JungKook pulled away and cupped the older's face on his hands and stare him in the eyes

"Jin hyung don't listen to the voices. Remember what I always tell you?"

"Yes, I... I didn't believe them but I was still worried. You weren't answering my calls this afternoon so I-"

JungKook remembered the missed calls he had because of the too long shower he took with YoonGi. Jin's red rimmed teary eyes made the younger's heart to ache for his childhood best friend. He wiped the trail of semi dried tears on the other's face 

"I'm sorry hyung. Were you crying? Do you want me to sleep here tonight?" JungKook's tone was full of unadultered care and concern

"Yes, please"

 

 

Tbc...

 

A/N: I know I have lots of ongoing fics. I haven't even posted last chap of DC but guys my soul can't rest until I post this. Guys what ya think? I'll try to juggle my ongoing with balance. I need you guys.. love lots.