Snow fairy

"i assumed this was gonna happen but WHY AM I HURTING?"
L.Joe heard a very Angelic voice, humming. He didn't bother opening his eyes because he thinks he's still dreaming, and he's savoring the moment. A small smile curled in his pretty lips,"at least I can still smile even JUST in my dreams.." he muttered.  *aigoo so handsome an cute.* a faint blush were visible on your cheeks. "ahjusshi, you're not dreaming.." you pointed out. When the humming stopped, ljoe frowned. "what the are you saying?" he groaned, still not opening his eyes. You grew annoyed and you blew onto his face. Ice formed in the bridge of his nose,"wake up our I won't that ice off!" you demanded. "what th-" he slowly opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was you. He looked down at his lower region an realized he was just wearing boxers, for the record, he's always sleeping ,without really nothing on, luckily, it was winter and His little friend will Stand up if we won't put anything on. He stared at you wide eyed. "yah! Why are you doing here? Are you a thief? I'll call the police!" he stammered and tried to grab his phone but you blew directly to his hand and it automatically froze,"duh this beauty? A thief?" you pointed at yourself and snorted. "t-take this thing off of me!" he shouted. "nah Uh. Whats. The magic word?" you asked. "you little bit-" you blew onto his other  arm and ice surrounded it,"yah! I said take it off not add!" he hissed. "stop talking if you dont want me to freeze this hard thing." you poked his crotch area. He blushed,"ert!" you tilted and sat across from him,"what's ert?" you innocently blinked. "a definition of you. Your new name." he smirked. you clapped in glee,"really? I have a new name! Yay!" you cheered. You poked your head out of the window and shouted,"I'm ert~~!!" your angelic voice were too loud and people gave you queer looks. You beamed and put your head back inside just to find a laughing ljoe. "yah do you want me to take that ice or not?" you glared at him. He tried to stop laughing,"ok ok. I'm sorry. Now PLEASE take these out." he ordered. You drew invisible circles and POOF! The ice melted quickly. Ljoe stared at you wide eyed. "what exactly are you? How'd you do that?" he asked in bewilderment. "annyeong haseyo! I'm Yuki, a snow fairy!" you beamed. He gave you a WTF look then eventually laughed,"you watched too much fantasy movies!" he clutched onto his stomach. You frowned. "are you kidding me? you think im gonna believe youre a real snow fairy? Duh snow fairy my . cinderella doesnt exist so you expect me to believe fairies really do exist?" he mocked. You aggressively crossed your arms with chin up high,"then how Can you explain the ice a while ago?" you asked. He carelessly shrugged,"a new gadget? Wherein you can just spit ice?" he thoughtfully tapped his chin. "im not lying! I'm really a snow fairy!" you grumbled. "how can you prove me that you're really a snow fairy?" he taunted. You fervently closed your eyes and wings started to come out of your back. It was beautiful, like the one in those movies. "w-whoa.." he stared at you in awe. "now you believe me?" you excitedly asked. He ignored your question and he touched your flapping wings,"I-it's beautiful! Where'd you buy this? Online? What's the name? We can use things like this during photoshoots." he said. Your jaw dropped. "I'm really a snow fairy." "haha good one." he sarcastically said. You grew frustrated and you fervently closed your eyes. When you opened you eyes, you held your arms up and sharp pieces of eyes quickly darted few inches away from ljoe,trapping him,"try me. Once you move, youll die for all i care." your eyes turned blue, it turns blue when you're really pissed thats what everybody in snowland feared about you, you're the only one that can do that. Ljoe gulped,"okay, I'm sorry. But can you please take all of these down first?" he didn't move an inch. You finally calmed down and you dropped the all the ice and your original eye colour came back. You instantly grew dizzy. The last thing you knew was everything was dark and you heard ljoe calling your name.

    

~~~~~~

    

A/n: I hope u enjoyed this chapter and I hope it's not too exaggerated and not boring ^^;