Important Task

"i assumed this was gonna happen but WHY AM I HURTING?"

Christmas is here.... christmas carols can be heard everywhere in the snowland. different colorful decorations, christmas tree,christmas lights, and others can be seen everywhere. Fairies and elves were dressed in red and green garments.

You were humming a christmas song while fixing the star on top of your christmas light. you hopped off the chair and looked up in awe at your beautiful christmas tree. you sighed happily and your eyes were glistening,*tee hee! so pretty! umma will be so proud of me!* you skipped towards the kitchen to get your cookies from the oven,*yay! finally cooked!* you wrapped the cookies and fled to your school.

you landed on your feet and everyone watched you in awe. yes, all of you can fly but no one cant beat your beauty.

"yuki!" your friends greeted you and linked arms with you. you smiled and went inside the school.

as you entered the classroom, every body turned silent and they greeted you. boys fixed their hair and whistled. girls rolled their eyes and pulled the ears of their boyfriends,"ow!" they groaned in pain.

you just waved at them and took the seat in the front. the teacher, AKA Mr. Kim heechul, came in and pushed his glasses.

all of you greeted him and sat back down. 

"we have a new project. and its very important and interesting!" he almost squealed.

the students gave him questioning looks since its rare to see mr kim that happy.

"It's called, 'make-an-unhappy-human-happy'! in order to graduate, you have to go to earth. make some lonely people happy. after December to mid-March, you'll all go back ,receive your badges, and TADA! become an official adult fairy! you can finally do eveything you want!" Mr. Kim grinned like he's in cloud nine.

the students give him a WTF look. *what? we're going to earth? i dont know what to feel right now. sad,worried,excited,happy or etc. but there's something inside me that tells me thats this will give me a good memory and that someday, i'll thank mr kim and this task for some reason...hmm..i wonder what my instincts are telling me....* you thoughtly bit you thumb and smiled.

 

 

~~~~

A/N: so how's the first chapter?^^ i hope u like it :3