Anthony

Orphanage Art Train

"Should we go?" Mary asked me.

"I-I don't know... I didn't even know this train. How can we get a ride? We have no ticket." I replied. 

"Where else can we go?" 

That's right. Mary and I have nowhere to go. And that train did look warm. "... Okay. But if they ask us to leave, we leave." I said before we headed to a random door (since there was so many). 

So much for a ticket guy. 

We went straight into a room that was quite small. There was a floor lamp and a circular rug on the floor. Nothing else. "Strange..." I said before the ground broke in half. 

Literally.

The ground opened in half, then closed. Then opened. Then closed. You get the picture. "We have to get out of this room!" I shouted, trying to hold on to the lamp. Mary nodded, pointing to a door about a foot away from us. When the floor closed, I hurried up and unlocked the door before falling again. I slowly crawled to the next room while holding on to the door, pulling Mary with me. We got in the next room safely before I saw feet. "What are you doing in my room?" someone asked. I looked up, and saw this guy with sepia brown hair and bright blue eyes. He looked close to my age... I think.

"S-sorry. We'll leave. We got a little lost and..."

"It's alright. I'm Anthony. Where you trying to go?" Anthony asked.

"I'm Mary, and this is Sue. We really don't know where to go..." Mary said.

"Nice to meet you. By the way, you two look new."

"We are. Can you show us around?"

"Sure. But we have to see Creator. She owns the train." 

"Okay. Can you take us?"

"Sure. Just follo-"

"Who is this 'Creator'?"

"She's a strict, but very nice at the same time. She used to be a really famous european artist. She even built this train. And each room different." Anthony explained.

"Oh... okay. Lead on then." I replied, standing up and helping Mary.

"We're not too far from the center. We just have to get pass a few more rooms. I'd take you guys down a different way, but it's forbidden for girls and boys to be together in the dark. Just go through this door, and lead on straight. I'll see you guys soon." Anthony said before pushing us through the door and shutting it. 

More falling floors. But this is a carpet. 

I screamed.

We barely held on in time. "Shut up up there!" some russian old lady screamed at us, knitting something. "My daughter will know about this!" she shouted before we were able to somewhat climb our way to the next door and push ourselves in.

We made it to the center of the train.