XIUMIN

Resolution Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“They’ll be arguing to their graves” Xiumin chuckled as he looked at the pair bickering in a distance. He was with another two friends who later left him to find their girlfriends. Xiumin sighed as ordered a yakitori at a stall.

 

To be honest, Xiumin envy his friends. Compared to him, the others were tall, talented and far more good looking. Xiumin was those above average guys who girls won’t even bat an eyelash if his friends were present. I mean who wouldn’t? There were the group of singers, the group of dancers, the group of sportsmen.  Even if he was talented in martial arts and was a black belt, people would prefer mysterious cool Tao instead of the short baby-faced Xiumin.

 

Even though he envied them, they were his friends and they were great. They never made him feel as if he was left out even though there were times where he was when ladies were around. But neither less, they were his brothers.

 

“I guess you’ll be my kissing partner for this year” Xiumin held out his Yakitori in front of him and sighed.

 

Even in his senior year, he still doesn’t have a girl that would stay long enough until New Years. Well most of the girls that went to him just wanted an easy access to get to his friends. Why would they kiss him when there were more hotter ones?

 

Suddenly, someone bumped into his back. Xiumin jumped a bit before turning around to see the culprit.

 

“I-I-I-I’M SORRY XIUMIN SUNBAE” a girl bowed

 

“Don’t worry about it… err..” Xiumin tilted his head a bit to see her face

 

The girl stood back straight with a flushed face “I’m Kwon Mina! I-I-I don’t think you know me but I’m from the badminton club… we usually train on Thursdays at the court near the martial arts club” she looked down as if to avoid his eyes

 

“Ah, I think I saw you. You usually braid your hair right?” Xiumin asked and Mina snapped her head at him

 

“Oh my god! You saw me?!” Mina cupped her face before looking down “I-I’m sorry! I umm… I must be disturbing you”

 

“Not really. All my friends left so I’m alone wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter