D.O

Resolution Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

D.O sat on the fountain as he stared at up at the grandfather's clock a few feet across him. Right in front of the clock was a stage where the infamous band called CN BLUE was performing.

 

D.O, Baekhyun and Chen had sang a song a few minutes before so now he finally gets to try the takoyaki that he wanted so badly when he first walked passed the stall.

 

Here he is now, eating takoyaki alone at the water fountain. The others ran off to their partners while some went to their crushes since the Resolution tradition of Luna Academy will start in 15 minutes.

 

D.O popped his last takoyaki before he got up and threw the empty box in a can. He then walked away to find a quieter place. The screaming and squealing was unbearable and D.O was after all an introvert. He prefers to be alone than being in a crowd of people.

 

D.O walked deeper into the garden where he passed the sports court. There were only a few couples here. He sat at one of the bench there before taking out his phone.

 

The light from his phone illuminate his face in the dark as he boredly played with his phone. The event will start soon and he doesn't want to be near it. After all, everyone will be kissing and he kept wondering how they were comfortable kissing in the crowds.

 

Suddenly, he heard a pair of footsteps coming his way. Automatically, D.O looked up at the new comer.

 

"Oh sorry. Don't mind me" Soyeon, a girl from a year below him apologized.

 

He knows who she was since she won first place in the Prestigious Academies Mathematics competition and the principal had brought her on stage to congratulate her.

 

"Just trying to find a quiet spot... though everywhere else is taken" she muttered

 

D.O stared at her for a bit before he opened his mouth "You can't blame them. The Resolution tradition will start soon, a lot of couples would want a place for themselves"

 

"Well that's true" Soyeon nodded "Oh, I'm Soyeon by the way, Kwon Soyeon" she bowed

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter